𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: Battle for Wakanda [Avengers: Infinity War 2018]

Proxima stared at Transformer intently as they stood barely a foot apart. The only thing keeping the two apart was the specialised barrier between them. Proxima wanted revenge for Supergiant, and Transformer wanted to add another member of the Black Order to his list of 'Defeated Enemies.' On this day, only one will walk away alive. Transformer was now currently in the form of Ultimate Grimlock's bestial form.

Ultimate Grimlock snarled at Proxima, who responded with a chesty huff, her deep red eyes narrowed at Transformer's own red ones

Ultimate Grimlock snarled at Proxima, who responded with a chesty huff, her deep red eyes narrowed at Transformer's own red ones. Cull Obsidian joined her, now with a robotic hand as Proxima glided her blade against the shield, leaving a trail of glitches light along the surface.

Transformer then noticed one member of the Black Order was missing. "Where's your friend?" He taunted.

"You will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that Stone." Proxima vowed.

"Not going to happen." Transformer snarled.

"You are in Wakanda now." The Black Panther declared, his voice strong and proud. Behind him, the combined forces of Wakanda and the Avengers form up in defence and attack positions. "Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood."

Proxima's smile only grew colder. "We have blood to spare."

The two return back to the Wakandan forces, Braedey stands next to Steve, Natasha and Bucky.

"They surrender?" Bucky asked Braedey.

Braedey sighed. "Nope, and they're definitely not here to sell out any girl-scout cookies."

At the command of Proxima, the large vessels that carried the Outriders started to open. They dropped to the ground before racing through the forest towards the barriers. Braedey now noticed the trees shaking and falling over from the horde of hundreds of Outriders. Everyone watched in horror as hordes of them poured out from the trees, racing towards the dome.

T'Challa led the Wakandan troops in a chant, yelling out, "Yibambe!"

"YIBAMBE!" The soldiers yelled out as Braedey joined in. He was more eager than ever for a proper fight, ever since the Omniverse War just the year before.

"What the hell?" Bucky uttered at the sight of the Outriders getting closer.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Natasha muttered.

"Good." Braedey grunted.

The Outriders continue to ram into the shield, trying to get through, their hollowed cries echoing through the air. The Outriders climbed onto the bodies of the dead, crawling into the barrier.

"They're killing themselves." Okoye said, her eyes wide.

Braedey stood beside T'Challa as the two were leading from the frontlines. "Vala!" T'Challa ordered.