𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: Fight in South Africa [Age Of Ultron 2015]

"All our work is gone." Bruce announced. "Ultron cleared out, used the Internet as an escape hatch."

The team had searched what was left of the lab as Tony looked at one of his Iron Legion drones, now destroyed. Maria was pulling glass shards out of her nails, and Natasha and Clint stood around as Braedey helped out Bruce search the lab.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Natasha crossed her arms as she told her colleagues.

"That Decepticon, he's probably much worse as Starscream and Megatron put together. And if I were either of the two, Ultron could be building an army as we speak." Braedey says as he joined up with his teammates. "We need to find Ultron, cut him off from the Internet, and tear him apart piece by piece."

"He's in your files, he's in the Internet." Rhodey said as he pushed himself off a table and holding his injured arm that he sustained the fight earlier. "What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" He asked.

Braedey immediately had the answer. "Just like Skynet did in those Terminator films, nuclear codes. Use our own bombs against us."

"Nuclear codes." Rhodey nodded his head. "Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can."

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead." Natasha corrected to Rhodey.

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve reminded.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint pointed out.

"But there wasn"t anyone else in the building." Maria said.

"Yeah, there was." Tony activated his device, and he brought up the image of JARVIS' mainframe matrix, now a destroyed image.

" Tony activated his device, and he brought up the image of JARVIS' mainframe matrix, now a destroyed image

"This is insane..." Bruce agreed lightly as he walked closer to JARVIS' dismantled image.

"JARVIS was the first line of defence. He would've tried to shut Ultron down. Take out the only one who can stop you. But why take out someone who was trying help you. Why?" Braedey theorised as he inspected the destroyed A.I matrix.

"No, Braedey. Ultron could've assimilated JARVIS. This isn't strategy. This is... rage." Bruce corrected the shapeshifter, looking at him as Braedey stood next to Clint.

Thor suddenly returned, donning his Asgardian armour and cape, walking over to Tony and grabbed him by the throat, lifting him off the ground.

"Whoa, whoa, Thor. Stand down!" Braedey called out.

"It's going around." Clint watched with nervous eyes.

"Come on. Use your words, buddy." Tony rasped, trying to pry Thor's hand off of his neck.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." Thor remarked with anger on his face.

"Thor! Stand down!" Braedey shouted, calming the situation down. "The Legionnaire. Where did he go?!"