𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲: A Long-Awaited Reunion [Transformers: Civil War 2016]

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

The quietness of the alleyway was then shattered as Braedey, Scorcher, and Sheeva arrive, the woman immediately feeling sick as she dashed to one of the bins and puked into it as Braedey and Scorcher watched on.

"Yeah, let it all out, Sheeva. Most people puke the first time they go through a Groundbridge." Braedey said.

Scorcher then looked around, trying to figure out where the three had ended up. "Where are we anyway?"

"I don't care cause I'm still puking here! I will dare if we did end up anywhere but the United States." Sheeva called out from the trash bin as she wiped her mouth. "I'm okay now."

"Let's go and see." Scorcher said.

The trio decided to head out and investigate their location as Braedey, Scorcher, and Sheeva entered a street that wasn't American; they noticed red double-decker buses and several entertainers dotted around the place as several large screens are attached to some of the buildings. From his knowledge, Braedey realised where the trio had apparated to.

 From his knowledge, Braedey realised where the trio had apparated to

Piccadilly Circus in London.

"London, that's better. We can lay low here and plan our next move. I know a place we can lay low." Sheeva breathed a sigh of relief.

"I agree." Scorcher nodded in agreement.

Braedey then noticed something on the screens. "Uh, guys. I've think we've got bigger problems now."

The two Dragonfires looked and saw the news was on; what was even worse was they were all on it, and they were now branded as 'WANTED' fugitives of the United States of America.

"A multi-state manhunt has been initiated by the federal governments for Braedey Martin, Scorcher and Sheeva Dragonfire, who are wanted for refusing to sign the Sokovia Accords, as well as multiple counts of vehicular destruction, destruction of property and multiple counts of murder." The News lady said. "Despite the combined efforts of federal agents and the Avengers, the two wanted fugitives fled Seattle and could be hiding somewhere in the country."

Sheeva looked on in horror, as Braedey glared at the news in anger, his hatred for both Ross and Natasha.

"We gotta get off of the streets, now!" Scorer told the two.

Braedey and Sheeva nodded in agreement, as the trio now started to head somewhere in London where they can hide for now.

~*~*~

"Sheeva, if Ross has indeed declared us as wanted fugitives of the USA, he'll have everyone we know now under watch and being questioned about our whereabouts." Braedey theorised as he and the two Dragonfires continued to walk through the streets of London. "And if Romanoff did sign the Accords, she can interrogate them at will."