𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: Threat To The Multiverse [Transformer: Omniverse 2017]

Braedey entered the hospital room with Ken to see Sheeva on the hospital bed with a cast around her right lower leg and ankle, and her left arm and elbow. According to Ken, she was attacked by the same person who tried to kill Braedey at work which could explain why Sheeva was in hospital.

"Got something for you." Ken told Sheeva as Braedey entered the room. "Your files."

"Thanks, Ken." Sheeva smiled at Ken as he then left the room.

"You risked life and limb to save the world, and what they give you? Jello, and a crime drama set in Hawaii." Braedey said as he then looked at the TV which had 'Hawaii Five-0' on. "I swear, are you and Kono twins or related or something?"

Sheeva chuckled lightly as she smiled at her son. "It has its perks. Sponge bath ain't too bad."

Braedey closed the door. "Alright, who did this?" He now asked, getting serious.

"You remember Skrull Natasha Romanoff?" Emily asked. "The one who gave us a massive headache, and who we spent six years hunting all over the world? Well, this is her partner. Take a look at this." She then handed a folder over to Braedey who opened it.

Braedey's eyes widened in surprise into who was trying to kill him, Scorcher, and Sheeva. "Kraken Silverback." Braedey uttered as he looked at the picture.

"British special forces assasin. The kind of a unique asset that no government would ever admit to employing, except SHIELD." Sheeva explained to him.

"Black ops."

"Worse; they created a monster. Not like you. SHIELD made him better. It's how I met him, not just because we're blood-related at all. Kraken was Fury's favourite, as was I." Sheeva continued to explain. "We were undercover before Tony Stark became Iron Man, to spy on potential HYDRA cells. Kraken volunteered to stay behind when you were shot. And just before the HYDRA uprising a year later, Kraken disappeared. He's been a ghost ever since."

"Until now." Braedey finished the explanation as he puts the folder down. "What caused your brother to turn to the dark side? How do I find him?"

"My official answer is I don't know." Emily immediately answers.

"He almost killed me, Spike, and my friends."

"He also tried to put me in a bodybag too. Which is why when I get out, I'm gonna put a hurt on Kraken so bad, he's gonna wish he was never ever born." Sheeva told Braedey. "But until then, my official answer to you is stand down."

"You know you can't keep the fight out of the dog." Braedey shook his head; this is a personal matter.

"I know you, Braedey, which is why now, I give you the mother-to-son answer. You do whatever it is you gotta do. When you find Kraken, do one thing for me." Sheeva said.

"What's that?"

"Don't miss." Sheeva simply told him.

Braedey responds by smirking back. Braedey then left the hospital room. Kraken was going to pay for attacking and betraying the family.

~*~*~

After hailing a taxi, Braedey told the driver to take him to the CN Tower to help clear his head on the current situation he, Sheeva, and the others are now in. With Kraken now rogue and hunting the family, Braedey knew that anyone who knows both him and Emily are in grave danger. 'Something must've happened over the last three years. Something that caused him to turn bad. I have to get to the bottom of this, fast-'