𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: Battle Of The Pacific [Transformer: Civil War 2016]

Soon, the US Navy and EDI joint convoy departed from San Diego with two aircraft carriers, four modern battleships, four cruisers, eight destroyers, four frigates, and two cargo ships where Braedey could watch over the real convoy. After the fleet left the California coast, they then spilt up into two smaller fleets as they followed the plan to evade any attackers that try and steal the secret cargo.

As the real fleet passed by Fiji heading South, everyone on the ships were all keeping an eye out for any attackers. So far, there hasn't been any attempts yet to steal the cargo. Well, when I mean everyone....

Braedey was fast asleep on the cargo ship. After staying awake for over 24 hours to oversee the EDI's deployment, and since there was no attack yet, the robot shapeshifter decided to catch up on some sleep.

~*~*~

As Braedey woke up from his nap, he saw Spike bring two cold drinks out, and hands one to him. "Thanks." Braedey thanked to Spike as he looked out to the fleet and the Pacific Ocean. "I didn't think this was gonna happen, ever, Spike. You and me reunited during a massive fallout between Transformer and the Avengers, who have now turned on us."

"Guess there's some things we can't control." Spike agrees with his brother.

"Yeah." Braedey nodded his head. "I remember when my grandfather was injured, I got so angry that I almost crossed a line I couldn't ever come back from." He then took a breath. "I was given a second chance after I was shot at my friend's graduation ceremony. And I'm not going to waste it."

"A-firm. You chose to continue being a hero, despite everything you've already gone through so far." Spike looked at Braedey. "You're brave, Braedey. Determined to continue the fight, but you also give people protection, hope, freedom and free will. That's what makes you what you are now. That's what makes you the Transformer."

"Thanks, brother." Braedey smiled as he then hugged Spike who hugged back before pulling away. "Besides, when this is all over, what you going to do?"

Spike thought for a few seconds. "Well, guess it'd be time for me to come home. Move back into the house. Become part of the family again. What about you?"

"I'll throw a massive party for starters on the 4th July." Braedey laughed at the thought of throwing a party after the whole civil war nonsense has blown over.

"Definitely." Spike nodded his head in reply as the two brothers go back to looking out.

~*~*~

The Next Day, the EDI/US Navy are only halfway into their journey, which had gone uneventful so far as Jane, who has decided to tag along for the trip goes to see Amber, who was currently relaxing in her temporary accommodation.

Jane knocked on the door. Amber looks up to see who it was. "Hey, Jane."

Jane entered the room. "How you doing, Amber?" She then noticed the British girl has papers and maps surrounding her. "Doing geographical checks?"

"Kind of. I'm locating any entrances to the Hollow Earth. This is what Braedey theorises how he ended up in this universe from his own after he quote unquote 'died'." Amber revealed to Jane as the scientist grabbed one of the maps and inspected it. "He believes that Skull Island is one of the gateways into this world, and not told anyone, not even the Avengers, about it."

"Compromised hiding place?" Jane immediately asked.

"Yeah, how's Braedey?" Amber then turned her attention to the shapeshifter who was asleep when she got up.

"He's heading back outside on guard duty. Apparently, he says he has some kind of soulmate who is like his anchor or something." Jane explained what Braedey has told her. "But he couldn't figure out who."