𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲: Clash at the Airport Pt1 [Transformer: Civil War 2016]

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport."

Braedey slowly strolled towards Iron Man and War Machine, the rest of his new team and Bucky already in position. The brunette had faked trying to take a helicopter that was disabled by Tony, but it didn't matter. The trap had been set, and the Avengers were walking straight into it.

Iron Man's helmet pulled back as Tony glanced at Rhodey. "Don't you think that's weird?"

"Definitely weird." Rhodey replied back.

Braedey just stood there, saying nothing.

"Okay, kid's starting to really creep me out." Rhodey commented to Tony.

Captain America jumped over the luggage crate and lands a few metres from the shapeshifter. He noticed the hybrid. "Hey, Braedey. You're alright?"

Braedey starts to show an evil smirk. "Hey. I'm still standing."

"Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in." Tony said as he walked behind Rhodey to his other side. "That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a friend out?"

"You're trying to arrest me again? Funny, I was told the exact same thing." Braedey said.

"Your judgement is askew." Tony scowled, anger now starting to build up inside him. "Your new friend killed innocent people yesterday."

"Compare that to the blood that's now on your hands. You're all under arrest, Avengers. Your reign is over." Braedey states as he clenched his fists, now forming them into metal, ready to throw down.

"Braedey?" The robot shapeshifter turned to see Natasha standing a few metres away, keeping her distance from her enemy. "You know what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?"

"Yeah, but unlike last time, I've brought in backup." Braedey smirked. "You're gonna love this guy. UNDEROOS!!" He called.

Something suddenly latched onto Steve's shield, taking it out of his grip as the same material bounded his hands together. A figure in red and blue landed on the cart next to the group, holding Cap's shield in one hand, and supporting his landing with the other. He lifted his head, the animatedly eyes zeroing on them.

 He lifted his head, the animatedly eyes zeroing on them

"Nice entrance there, kid." Braedey complimented.

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a bit better. It's.... just the new suit." Peter looked up from his suit and held out his arm, shaking his hand. "Well, it's nothing, Braedey. It's-Its perfect, thank you."

"You're welcome. I prefer the previous one. It's better." Braedey dismissed.

"Okay. Cap.... Captain." Peter now saluted the enhanced soldier, pointing to his chest at the spider symbol. "Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."