𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: Meeting the Eternals [Transformer: Civil War 2016]

Braedey slowly started to wake up, groaning in pain. He then felt his injuries weren't there, to his surprise. He now saw he wasn't at the airport anymore: he was in some kind of tent which has wooden walls and a metal roof.

Braedey still had his clothes on as he looked around for any sign of his teammates. "What in the...."

"Well, you've finally woken up." A female voice spoke.

That alerted to Braedey that someone was in the room. That someone happened to be a female wearing a green jacket, grey vest, black jeans and green shoes.

 That someone happened to be a female wearing a green jacket, grey vest, black jeans and green shoes

Braedey narrowed his eyes. "Who in the AllSpark are you? And where am I?"

"My name is Sersi. You are on one of the Canary Islands." The woman got up from her chair and walked over until she was standing over Braedey. "It is an honour to finally meet you, Transformer."

"How do you know my hero name?" Braedey asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Come, we have much to discuss." Sersi invited Braedey to step outside. The brunette slowly got up, taking note his injuries have healed, and stepped outside into a desert area with rock formations dotted here and there. Braedey could hear the ocean nearby. "Quite a mess you've got yourself into, Braedey. It seems that this plan of yours was rushed in some way."

Braedey took a deep breath, thinking about all of the mistakes he's made. "I just want to end this civil war, once and for all. To see my family, and my friends again. I just miss Seattle."

"Well, when you love someone, you fight for it." Sersi told Braedey who looked at her. "We're the ones who changed everything, Braedey. And now, you have, by wielding the power of both the Transformatrix and the AllSpark together. Come, there are others waiting to meet you."

~*~*~

As Braedey followed Sersi, she told him that his friends are okay, but are now arguing with, and blaming each other after what happened back in Germany. Bucky, however, didn't get involved as he was more concerned about Braedey's injuries, but was relieved to see that the robotic shapeshifter was okay.

The Eternals, meanwhile, they were kind enough to have some food prepared for a feast, for both them and their guests as the Young Avengers were staving after the intense day they had. The teens took this an opportunity to put the past behind them and got each other better as Braedey got to know the other Eternals who have been hiding on Earth for over 4,000 years.

It was during the feast that Ghost-Spider's identity was revealed, and it was non-other than Gwen Stacy, which was a shock and there was confusion to nearly everything. For starters, Gwen had most brown hair with traces of blonde hair mixed in.

 For starters, Gwen had most brown hair with traces of blonde hair mixed in