Intetmission

Hey guys! Just checking in! Thanks for the support because honestly the validation really does it for me lol.
So A few things:
1.
The wedding is coming up and I really hope y'all enjoyed our little trip around Prynthian! Next stop is day court, but stay tuned for the wedding (I promise it's gonna get spicy). I also Wanna promise that Nephele will be meeting the Valkyries at some point- do not worry. I have a strong suspicion that they are going to love her (who doesn't?). And we're about to learn a whole lot more about Eris and his past as well. What truly happened between him and Mor? We'll find out I promise.

2.
Most of y'all won't care, but for that niche group of people like me who do: Nephele is a Sagittarius and Eris is a Gemini. Idc this is canon to me.
Neph is lowkey a self insert lol, and I'm a sag (hence my account name). She has a lot of commitment issues as well as problems with the idea of settling down which I really relate to. She also has this blooming desire to travel and appreciate the world, and she doesn't like to take herself too seriously. At times, this makes it hard for her to emote, and she has a tendency to play everything off as a joke, writing off her own feelings at times. But she also likes to make the best of every situation and she doesn't let things discourage her from getting what she wants.
Eris, my lil two faced baby, is a major Gemini. He also has a difficult time emoting, but rather than joking everything off like Neph, he presents himself a bit colder. He's a bit standoffish, but so loyal it's ridiculous. It takes a lot to earn his trust, but once you have it, you won't lose it. This also makes him exceptionally good at putting up a front for everyone, and it takes a true friend to see through his actions.
Also, Geminis are the celestial soulmate of Sagittarius, and I think that's why they work so well. Neph loosens Eris up, and Eris makes sure Neph follows her ambition. They balance each other really nicely in my opinion.

3.
Finally, I'm not even a little bit sure if these pictures have been loading when I download them with the chapters, but in any case:

This is our summer court fit (a personal fav).

Winter court fit (ooooo so chic)

Night court fit (and our lovely cover)

Y'all I am nuts and deeply in love with fashion, so I just had to draw out what I meant when I described the fits because y'all... the fits are SO crucial.

Anyway, I hope y'all are enjoying, and I'm getting to the point as I'm writing this where I'm like yes... this is canon. I don't care. Let's face it: SJM is too much of a coward to write a proper Eris story like the people want. I love the antihero, and I truly think of Eris as a more devious Rhys who lacks the support system that Rhysand has always had. And I wish that a character like Nephele truly existed in her books because she's the only one who cares enough about him to unravel the front her puts up.
New chapters will come up as inspiration strikes, but ya girl be working forty hours a week and this is really just for fun to help with my book hangover. I hope it's helping yalls.
See y'all on chapter XXX
- Emily (yourlocalsag)