Intermission

Hey guys!

I'm loving all the support, and genuinely, writing this is consuming me... in a good way. I love having a creative outlet like this to distract from things I probably shouldn't be doing like homework, and the fact that y'all seem to be enjoying it means the world. With that said, I hope y'all like the new cover I made! I'm Lowkey proud gotta say.

I was also checking in to clarify that this marks the end of Part I. Initially, I hadn't planned to make multiple parts within the story, but I found that as I began to write, the story began to evolve. I asked myself, would the High Lords really come to the wedding if the stakes weren't high? Would Eris really be okay with Nephele risking her life for his crown? Would Neph really just forgive him like that?

Thus, a time jump. Who can stay mad at Eris forever? I think Neph will certainly try- she's stronger than me I'll give her that.

Part II will still be posted under this same story, and it will come with its own prologue, and the chapters will reset back to 1. (I'm really starting to regret doing Roman numerals lol). It also comes with some music recommendations that remind me of their relationship... basically Taylor Swift's entire discography lmao. Feel free to comment songs that y'all think for their relationship.

Good things are coming, but when I tell u that I can't read fic unless it's slow burn... let alone write it. Insta love gives me an ick, hence all the pining and tension that shall soon be resolved in ways I myself am not even sure of yet.

These chapters to come are going to be double spaced because I realize the single spaces kinda discourages funny comments along the way (please spam me if you must). I will also continue to post at the same rate- I've been trying to post chapters together so that you don't have to wait a week just to read 1.5k words because no one wants to do that lol.

Anyways, if you read all that I love you. Enjoy.

XoXo
Em (yourlocalsag)