28. Eternal Flame

Eris

I'm not sure if I expected her eyes to go wide, for her to run away crying. I suppose I just didn't expect such a sinister look in her eyes when she smiles up at me, her mischievous gaze flicking to mine.

She slips her hand across the side of my neck, pulling it down my body with a crippling patience before sliding it up my dick, holding eye contact the entire way. My entire body stiffens. She quite literally has me in the palm of her pretty hands, not looking the least bit urgent about it.

She strokes me fluidly, acquainting herself with my sensitive skin, reveling in the way I suck in a breath as she caresses my cock, not yet dry from the bath. "I like this," she murmurs, her left hand reaching to rake her fingers through my hair. "I like peeling that perfect, stoic look off your face."

"You mean you like having me at your mercy?" I correct, a hiss of breath as her hand falls to my throat, tightening around my airway.

"Precisely," she answers, kissing my jaw.

My eyes flutter shut as both her hands tighten around me. One around my throat. One around my-

"I must admit... I'm slightly offended that you didn't invite me into the tub with you this morning," she mutters, kissing down my throat. I try to retaliate, but the tight stroke she gives me makes it hard to focus on anything other than the electricity buzzing where our skin meets.

Her teeth suddenly sink into my neck, tugging sweetly at the skin before she sucks at the pain, making me wonder what it might feel like if she took that talent elsewhere. Not that she needs to. I'm so close to falling off the edge that it physically hurts, every muscle in my body flexed with the restraint.

I can feel her smiling so deviously against my throat, her left hand drifting down my chest, tracing the line of my hips. "Your skin is getting hot," she taunts, slipping onto her toes so that her voice may hover in front of my face. "Does that mean you're getting close?"

I have no mind to tell her to shut up as she strokes me faster, her fingers tightening as she reaches the tip. She's a quick study, already learning exactly what makes me tick. I wonder if it's a testament to how well my mate can read me or my own responsiveness to her touch. Likely a bit of both.

My hands fumble blindly to her waist, needing something tangible to keep me from floating off the face of the world entirely. My fingers grip her nightgown desperately, potentially charring holes through the expensive fabric as she plays with me. I couldn't care less, wishing she wasn't even wearing the nightgown at all.

On second thought, I'm glad she's dressed. I'm already close to finishing, and she's hardly touched me yet. The lingering thought of her body beneath that nightgown does me no good either as she sinks her teeth into her lip with her smile, looking entirely too pleased with herself, as if she could tell precisely how close I am to crumbling.

Her left hand, all but forgotten to me, begins to move south, reaching under her right hand to cup me tenderly. I groan as she strokes me harder, letting out one last haggard breath before I spill into both of her hands, calling her name out helplessly. My body doesn't even try to recover, my brain still fuzzy around the edges as I try to blink myself awake from whatever crazy and beautiful dream that had been. My vision sways, but never loses focus on her as she stands before me, positively smug with what she just did to me.

"I was gonna ask you if I was doing this right," she smirks, her hands glistening in my come as she traces the line of her lips, her tongue taking a slow taste as she bats her lashes up at me. "But I suppose this is indication enough-"

"Shut up," I grunt, charging her lips. It's like I have no choice but to push her against the tiled wall of the bathroom, pinning her hands above her head so that she will finally stop terrorizing me. She gasps, gazing up at me with wide eyes as her chest heaves with surprise, her breasts bobbing with every breath. "All day to ourselves, you said," I muse, running a teasing finger over the erect of her nipple, perked through the thin fabric. She whimpers a bit, not nearly as smug when I turn the tables on her. "Let's start my taking off this damn nightgown then."