Chapter 16

Dean said" What the hell is this? Spear of Destiny? What is this- God's toothpick? You know, would it have killed these asshats to label these boxes in something other than hieroglyphics? It's ridiculous. Hey. You listening to me?"
Sam said" Yeah. It's, uh..." I smiled, he cleared his throat," Fascinating stuff. You should probably, uh, write it all down for the archives, you know?"
" Yeah, thanks. You're a lot of help." He sniffed something, I looked at him, tilting my head. Sam started coughing, I gulped, then he started a lot," Hey, Doc Holliday, you all right over there?"
" Uh, yeah. Um... I'm fine. Just, uh, wrong pipe." Then Dean found something else, that I couldn't see,
" These men of letters weren't so boring after all. Konnichiwa. Hey, check this out. River, stay over there." I groaned,
" Dude, what is wrong with you?"
" What's wrong with me? You kidding me? This is a first edition, dude. You know what this would go for on ebay?"
" No. Why? Do you?"
" No. Maybe. Shut up. You find anything?" I walked over,
" I did, yeah-" I looked at the computer screen," Uh, dead bodies showing up all over the midwest last week. Benton, Indiana; Downers Grove, Illinois; Uh, Novi, Michigan; And then again last night in Lincoln Springs, Missouri."
" And how is this us?"
" Because each of the victims had severe burns around their eyes, hands, and feet, puncture wounds through the backs of their hands, eyes and internal organs liquefied."
" That sounds like us."
" Yeah. Also, no link between any of the victims. Uh, one was a real estate agent. Another was a local historian. Woman killed last night was a teacher."
" So, chupacabra." Sam chuckled, I smiled," What do we got? Power tools gone rogue? Wait- are we talking a-a Maximum Overdrive situation here?"
" I don't know. Worth a shot, though. I'll grab my gear. We should probably leave in five."
" Mm-hmm."
" 'Less, of course, you need some more time with Ms. October."
" What? Oh. Yeah. Yeah, make it 10." I walked away, I saw blood in the trashcan, Sammy...

I went to get into the car, Dean closed the door,
I said" What?!"
He said" Why don't you stick here, read something."
" What, why? Come on, Dean! Sam, tell him to stop." I looked at Sam, he looked away from me," You too..." I frowned, then looked at them," Fine! Why'd I want to help you big dummies anyway?! Screw you!" I walked back into the bunker, glaring at the ground, I felt the ground shake under me.

I was in my room, glaring at the wall, then it cracked, I fell off my bed. Then slowly peeked up to look at the crack,
I said" Well, that's new." I walked over to the crack and traced it," I should tell Sa- No! I shouldn't. They don't care anyways, they'll just lock me up more. Already keep me in this stupid place all the time." I walked away from the wall and to the door, I opened it and headed for the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and pulled out an apple, I began eating it, while walking to the library.
I mumbled" Leave me alone in this huge place, expect me to not freak out and want them. I know I'm a big kid now, but they're my brothers... I still need them. I'll always need them." I sighed and sat down, pulling my knees to my chest as I stared to the door.

I jolted up, breathing heavily, then started wigging out,
I said" No, no, no, no! Stop it! Stop it!" I squeezed my eyes shut, the nightmare fueling my fear. I cried out then black smoke surrounded me, I screamed, kicking at it, but it didn't fo anything. Then it took me into the darkness...

I appeared next to Sam, the black smoke went away,
Meg said" Wait- That's how you spent your last year? With a chick? Lame." Sam's hand went to my back,
He said" You know, how about we just wait quietly?"
" What was her name? You don't even trust me with a name? Cut me, do I not bleed, Sam? So, come chick actually got you off hunting, huh? That's one rare creature. Tell me- How'd you meet this unicorn?" I looked up at Sam, yeah, Sammy, how'd you meet Amelia?

Meg said" W-Wait, hold on, there's one part I don't understand. You hit a dog and stopped. Why?"
Sam said" That whole story, and that's your takeaway?"
" Oh, I heard the rest. You fell in love with a unicorn. It was beautiful, then sad, then sadder. I laughed, I cried, I puked in my mouth a little. And honestly, I kind of get it."
" Really?"
" We've got company." Three demons were running up, my eyes glowed, one came at me. I dodged the hit from a lead pipe and grabbed it, I slung it out of their hands and black smoke circled my legs. I breathed heavily, then let it go, my power went atomic and the demon lit up. The body dropped to the ground, I got really dizzy. I heard thunder rumble from inside the building, where I guess Dean is,
I heard Crowley say" I believe they're playing my song." I turned to him, Sam grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to him." Love what you've done with the place. You really think all that was gonna keep me out forever?"
Sam said" At least long enough for Dean and Cas to get the tablet and get out."
" Castiel. So, that's who's been poking my boys- and not in a sexy way. Got a bone to pick with you, Moose. After what you did to my poor dog." I got slightly in front of Sam, glaring at Crowley.
Meg said" You gonna talk us to death or get down to it already?"
" There's my whore. I'm not here for my dearly departed, though. I'm here for the stone with the funny scribbles on it."
Sam said" That's not gonna happen."
" Love it when you get all tough. Touches me right where my bathing suit goes." He pulled out an angel blade,
Meg said" Go. Save your brother... and my unicorn." Sam and I ran into the building quickly.

Sam yelled" Dean!" We ran down to him, I looked at him, he said" Where's Cas?"
Dean said" He's gone. Meg?"
" We got to go- Now."

We got into the car, we looked back at Crowley and Meg, Meg stabbed Crowley then Crowley killed Meg. Dean sped off.

Sam said" So, what happened? I mean, Cas touched the tablet, and it reset him to his factory settings or something?"
Dean said" I don't know. And I don't care. All I know is that he is off the reservation with a-a heavenly WMD. Listen, man, I can't take any more lied- from anyone." He looked at Sam,
" Yeah, um... I know. I'm sorry. I should have told you. I-I... just wanted to believe I was okay. I don't know."
" Well, you heard what Cas said- that that first trial hurt you in ways that even he can't heal. Sammy, I need you to be honest with me from here on out, man."
" You're right. And I will be."
" Listen, I may not be able to carry the burden to that comes along with these trials... but I can carry you."
" You... realize you kind of just quoted Lord of The Rings, right?"
" Come on, man. But it's the Rudy hobbit, all right? Rudy hobbit always gets a pass." Sam chuckled," Shut up." He turned on the radio, I looked at my brothers then out the window. My eyes flashed purple, I sighed, then closed my eyes.