Chapter 37

I was slammed into the wall by my neck, I choked and stared at the demon that was trying to take me. I screamed, my eyes glowed,
I screamed" Crowley or Abaddon?!" I kicked their stomach, they dropped me, I hit the ground then jumped up, black smoke uppercut them and they slung back. Then I was slammed into the wall, I screamed in pain," Ahh!" My nose started bleeding, I laughed, then they were thrown into the ceiling, they fell. I walked to them, stomping on their neck, I growled," Crowley or Abaddon!"
He croaked" Abaddon!" I snarled, then went atomic, he lit up as I screamed in pain, I was flung into the wall. My head hit the ground, I gasped for air then my eyes rolled back-
———
I woke up to sun hitting my face, I gasped for air, jolting up, I screamed in pain, then coughed. I breathed heavily, gripping the wall and pulling myself up. I looked at the demon, then another appeared, I raised my hand, they slammed into the wall, I tilted my head and smiled wickedly.
I said" Tell Abaddon she's not getting me!" My phone came to me and I played an exorcism, they were expelled, the body dropped. I walked to the body and felt for a pulse but she was already dead. I walked away, grabbing my bag and climbing up the stairs from the warehouse basement I was in.

I winced as I looked at the slices on my back, I landed in glass a few times, I sighed then looked at my busted lip, then down to my bruised neck.
I mumbled" You're fine, you're fine, you're fine, you're fine..." I coughed up some blood, then wiped my mouth, I sighed," Totally fine."

I was walking down the street of whatever town I was in now. Then I was grabbed and all I could see was dark.

I appeared in a church, I turned sharp and saw two demons.
One said" Abaddon wants to see you, Winchester."
I said" No, thanks. I don't deal with assholes."
Two said" It's not a request." They went to grab me, I dodged them, black smoke circled up.
" Leave me the hell alone!" I slammed them back into a cross and it fell onto them, I laughed." That's hilariously ironic! Now, I could just exorcise you... but guess she didn't get it!" Then black smoke swirled uncontrolled," Hey!" I was slammed into the wall by it, I hissed in pain, then raised my hands, it lowered till it disappeared. The demons got up, I gulped then I was slung into the wall, I coughed up blood. I screamed in pain, then the powers went berserkers, I screeched as pain and fear flooded my system. My eyes rolled back and I faded away-

I came back, I coughed and sat up slowly, I was covered in blood, I saw the bodies lit up and destroyed. I sniffled, then tried to stand but my body gave out immediately. My eyes tried to roll back, but I kept them from doing so, I pulled out my phone, then collapsed onto the ground. I reached my hand over my phone and called Sam, it rung for what seemed like forever.
He said" River?"
I croaked" Help... Help, P-Poughkeepsie, Pough-"

Sam's POV
My phone rang, I walked to it, River's name was popped up. I answered,
I said" River?" Dean looked at me, I looked at him as the line stayed silent but I heard ragged breathing.
River croaked" Help... Help, P-Poughkeepsie, Pough-" Then line went dead silent, I dropped my phone as I ran to the laptop.
Dean said" What's wrong, he lost?"
I said" Poughkeepsie."
" Where is he?" I tracked his phone, it loaded up,
" Abandoned church, about 10 miles outside of Topeka, Kansas."
" He's 4 hours away?"
" Yeah. I'll go."
" No, no, I'll go too."

We got to the place, we broke in and walked around, till I found River. He was unconscious on the ground,
I said" Dean! Found him!" I ran to him, checking for a pulse, I found it quickly since it was rapidly beating. Dean ran to us," River! Hey!" I gently shook his shoulders, trying to jolt him awake, but he was out cold.
Dean said" Two bodies over here." I walked over to him, they were burnt out and... destroyed." River?"
" Definitely. Probably went atomic."
" What the hell happened to him?"
" Don't know." I lifted River up, which was honestly terrifyingly too easy." He's really light, Dean."
" Probably hasn't ate in days." I looked at my little brother's body in my arms, I sighed then we headed out.

River jolted up, he breathed heavily, then looked at us.
He croaked" What... where am I?"
I said" Backseat of the impala, buddy." He looked confused," You called me, said help and poughkeepsie... so I tracked your phone, we found you and got you. Uh, what happened?"
" Abaddon and her followers, she wants me. So, she sends her followers to try and take me... well, she hasn't won yet."
Dean said" Abaddon is after you?" River looked down," Why didn't you tell us?"
" Because... I can handle it myself."
" Well, obviously, you can't, given we had to come get your ass."
" Why are you mad at me?! That's why I didn't tell you! That's why I called Sam! Not you!"
" I should cuff your ass to your desk."
I said" Okay! River, you can't do this alone anymore, all right? Not that you're not strong enough... but because you look like you're about to drop dead. So, you're with us from now on, all right? Abaddon gets her hands on you, you're gonna be turned into a weapon, I'm not letting that happen." River nodded, then looked down, sniffling," We're not mad at you, River, we aren't. We're-We're just worried about you, buddy." I looked at Dean,
Dean said" You worried us to death, kid. You're our baby brother, we kinda need you around awhile longer."
River mumbled" Whatever you say."