Chapter 17

Sam said" So, what are we looking at again?" I handed Dean the newspaper, he handed it to Sam," Two young women found near the freeway with their throats ripped out."
Dean said" Sounds vampy to me."
" Yeah, maybe."
" Listen, if you want to take a knee on this one if you're not feeling up to it..."
" What?"
" You know, the trials, what Cas said, that you got what he can't cure."
" Hmm, which means what, exactly?"
" Well, I don't know. You tell me. Are you okay?"
" I'm fine. Are you okay?"
" Me?"
" Yeah. Um, Cas dinged you up pretty good."
" And?"
" And I just wanted to make sure you're okay."
" What, like my feelings?"
" If that's what you want to talk about, sure."
" Okay. I'll tell you what. Why don't I go get some, uh, herbal tea."
" Okay."
" And you can find some cowboy junkies on the dial." I smiled,
" Eat me, Dean." As he got out,
" And you know what? We'll just talk it out." Sam closed the door," Good talk." He got out," Nay, great talk, very healthy." As he caught up to Sam, I smiled, then laid down, I dozed off.

I was woken up, I noticed my heavy breathing, then opened my eyes, I saw Sam looking back at me, and Dean driving. I felt the ground shaking as Dean drove,
He said" Power down, bud." I closed my hand to a fist, the shaking stopped, then I sat up.
Sam said" Nightmare again?" I nodded, then looked out the window,
" All right, case has gone a little weird, you remember Krissy? She's here with two other kids, and they're killing vamps." I looked at him," Ah, that got his attention. Yeah, we're headed to talk now."

We broke into the hotel room Krissy was at, then Dean had a gun pointed at him.
He said" Hey, Krissy."
Krissy said" What are you two doing here?"
" Saving your bacon, that's what."
" Does it look like my bacon needs saving? Wait. How'd you even find me? I paid cash everywhere."
" Only two hotel within a 20-mile radius, and we paid cash, too- Just more."
" Freaking clerk."
Sam said" Krissy, where's your dad?"
" Dead. Well, let's do this again, like, never. Now go. We got this."
" We who?" She walked over to a laptop,
Dean said" And got what?"
Krissy said" A vampire."
" Sorry. A what?" We walked over to her, and looked at the screen.
A girl said" We're in. The room's clear. Nobody here but a vic." Then the door closed and the camera turned to a vamp hissing. I looked at Sam and Dean, then we ran for the room.

We busted in, the vamp hissed at us then jumped out the window, Dean went to take a shot.
Krissy said" I got him!" She took off after him,
Dean said" You- Son of a bitch." Dean took off after her, I looked at Sam then snapped my fingers. I'll regret this immediately.

I appeared on the street,
The vamp said" Please! Don't shoot me!" Krissy shot him, Dean ran up," Please... it hurts so bad!"
Dean said" How'd you drop him so quickly?"
Krissy said" Darts filled with dead man's blood."
" Where's the blue van?"
" What blue van?"
" The blue van he was Usain Bolting it to? Never mind." He went to kill it,
" Wait, stop! This is not your kill."
" What are you talking about?" The girl, the boy, and Sam ran up,
The girl said" Three months ago, this blood banger snuck into a house and killed three people in their sleep."
The vamp said" What?! No! I didn't do that!" I tilted my head, my eyes glowing as I stared at the vamp, he seems too fresh, definitely...
" One was a woman- Never hurt anyone! The other two, a brother and a sister."
" I don't know what you're talking about."
" I came home from a friend's house, and I found them. They were my family!"
" This isn't happening. I didn't do anything, I swear. Please, help me!" She sliced it's head off,
Krissy said" It's okay. It's over."
Dean said" We need to talk to you privately."
The boy said" You know this guy?"
Krissy said" Yeah. We have a past." Dean followed her, Sam looked around, my eyes glowed again as I spotted all of the cameras.
I said" There's at least 2 cameras that caught them."
Sam said" Think you can take care of them. Got enough juice?" I smirked, then black smoke appeared in my hands, he scoffed. He started talking to the other two, Josephine and Aiden. I let the black smoke go, it zoomed to the cameras, circling them, I closed my hands into a fist. I heard electricity fry, I bounced on my toes, looking at them. The black smoke came back to me, swirling around my body till it disappeared.