Chapter 44

S10 E1: Black
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked into the library,
Sam said" No mass cattle deaths- nothing? No, yeah, yeah, yeah. You're right. I-I hear you, Mike. Thanks. That is a good thing. All right. Well, keep me posted if anything does pop up. Yeah, I will. You got it. Thanks." I turned on my heel and walked to my room, before Sam could even notice I was there.

As I opened my door, my eyes flashed, and my stuff began moving around. I sat at my desk, and continued to search for about anything I could to find my brother. Crowley took him, I know he did... and I plan to get him back, no matter what. I'll kill every demon, every being... that dares to get in my way.
———
I was bringing cereal to me but then it was blocked, I pulled it but it kept still. I huffed but walked out of my room to the kitchen, where I knew Sam was holding my cinnamon toast crunch hostage. I leaned against the frame as I looked at him, he looked at me.
I said" The cereal didn't do anything wrong, give me."
He said" How's your arm?"
" How's your chicken wing?"
" I asked first."
" I'm fine."
" I'm fine too." Hs scooted a bowl and the milk to in front of him, I huffed but walked to him. I sat down and the cereal poured itself, then the milk did, then a spoon came to me." Should I be slightly concerned at how strong you're getting?"
" Probably." I wiped my nose, then coughed,
" Definitely. Maybe you should power down for a while."
" So, what? You can get another chicken wing or me another broken arm." I held up my cast arm," Do you know how annoying this thing is? It's heavy and I want to rip it off." My eyes glowed as I glared at it,
" Okay, okay, calm down. I know."
" Have you found anything yet?"
" Maybe."
" Then let's roll."

Sam came out of the station, I waited till he got into the car,
I said" So? Demon, angel or just monster?"
Sam said" Dean." My mouth fell open, then my eyes glowed," Possessed by a demon."
" Dean's possessed? That's... what?!"
" We're headed to the gas station where it happened."
" Okay."

I got out as Sam came back to the car, he had a phone, he pressed a call button.
I heard Crowley say" You're dead."
Sam said" Nope. Just using a dead man's phone."
" Moose. Took you long enough. Your brother and I were beginning to wonder if you'd hit another dog. You know?"
" My brother is dead, Crowley. I know you have some freaking demon parading around in his meatsuit, and trust me, you are gonna pay for that."
" Moose. Moose. I'm afraid you haven't allowed yourself to dream quite big enough here. Your brother is very much alive, courtesy of the mark. And the only demonized soul inside of Dean is his and his alone. We bit more twisted, and a little more mangled beyond human recognition, but, I can assure you, all his. There, now. Feel better?"
" And the, uh, Abaddon supporters you've been sending to kill my brother, how does Dean feel about that double-cross?"
" If that's what you think is happening, then you're more out of your depths than I thought."
" I don't know how you did this, what kind of... black magic stunt you pulled, but hear me- I will save my brother or die trying."
" You know what tickles me about all this? It's what's really eating you up. You don't care that he's a demon. Heck, you've been a demon. We've all been demons. No, it's that he's with me and he's having the time of his life. You can't stand the fact that he's mine."
" He's not your pet."
" My pet? He's my best friend, my partner in crime." My hand clenched tightly, as my eyes glowed," They'll write songs about us, graphic novels. The Misadventures of Growley and Squirrel. Dean Winchester completes me, and that's what makes you lose your chickens."
" I am going to find you, I am going to save my brother, and then I'm going to kill you dead."
" Well, that's the operative phrase, isn't it? Find you. Good luck with that." He hung up, I looked at the phone, we were tracking him the entire time. Sam pressed it, Location: Beulah, North Dakota. The Black Spur 156 Knife River Road. I looked at Sam, we've got 'em.

I woke up a little when I felt the car stop, I only fell asleep about 15 minutes ago, for the first time in a while. I rubbed my eyes,
I mumbled" Sammy?"
He said" Car died, buddy, go back to sleep, okay?"
" M'kay." I laid back down, he got out, I started to doze off again.

I felt the door open then someone grab me, my eyes glowed and they were slung away from me. I heard a man groan as he hit the ground, I jumped up and glared at the man. I saw Sam knocked out,
I said" Sam? No!" Black smoke surrounded me, I screamed, the man was slammed into the ground again. My voice distorted," I'm gonna rip you apart!" I walked to him, and went to stomp on his throat, he grabbed my foot and threw me onto the ground. I coughed up blood as I groaned, I kicked his leg and he was pushed away from me." No one hurts what's mine!" I slammed him into the ground again, I screamed as pain tore through me. My body convulsed and I hit the ground-

I woke up, ziptied to a chair,
The guy said" Well, hell, I just may take you up on that. Me? Well, I'm Karma, brother. On your brother's phone. No. Not yet." I looked at Sam, my eyes started flickering," As long as you show up where I tell you to show up, your brothers will be just fine." He turned to us," Speak." Then he punched Sam, Sam screamed,
I screamed" I'm gonna rip you to shreds!" My voice distorted, I breathed heavily,
" Proof of life."
Sam said" Dean!"
" Got a pen? Well, that'll be a cold comfort to your dead brothers. Yeah, well, I'll be sure to pass that on to them as I'm slitting their throats." I want him to try that! I groaned, then the guy walked away from us.