Chapter 29

I said" Why does Sam get to go and I don't?!" Dean shut the door, then looked at me,
He said" Because Sam's fine."
" So his brain is telling him." He scoffed,
" Okay, fine. You're running on none-existing fumes, I'm gonna bet you've barely had 3 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours, you look like one punch could kill you, should I keep going?"
" You can only handle one problem at a time, Sam or me, you chose Sam."
" Hey, no, I'm not choosing any brother over another brother. I can be worried about both of you at the same time. You, though, you little asshole, am I worried sick about."
" Take me with you and I won't destroy your organized room."
" I'll let you have a sip of beer." I scoffed, shaking my head,
" No, you won't."
" No, I won't! But, Riv, buddy, just stay put, we'll be fine." I smirked,
" I don't trust your opinion."
" Since when?"
" Since ever! You're an idiot!" He scoffed then chuckled,
" All right, touché. I'm starting to regret raising you, you know."
" Uh huh."
" I'm serious. You're annoying, and you're more stubborn than me, and you've got that smile that will get you anything, and you're a little con artist, and-"
" I'm exactly like you."
" Worst nightmare. Get your gear. We leave in 5, if you're not in the car, you're being left."
" I'll just teleport."
" I'll just cuff your ass."
" You wouldn't."
" Wanna bet?" He smiled at me, I smiled back, then huffed,
" Fine!" He clicked his teeth then walked out, I rolled my eyes. Jerk.

I got to the car, Dean slammed on the gas, I huffed, then teleported.

I landed in the car,
I said" Cheater!" Dean cuffed me, I huffed, then slumped into the seat,
Sam said" Dean, seriously?"
Dean said" I told him no teleporting. It weakens him, he's already weak enough." Sam grabbed my arms and unlocked the cuffs," Seriously?"
" Can't cuff our little brother, Dean. And you definitely cheated." Sam ruffled my hair, as I smiled at Dean,
" Two against one, man, really?"
I said" Sore loser."
" Pipsqueak."
" What? You just didn't want me to go, I'm fine for now."
" For now is the part I'm worried about."
" I'll be fine!"
———
My eyes were closed, I was slowly falling asleep,
I heard Sam say" His lips are blue."
Dean said" And he doesn't even notice it. He's freezing to death, slowly."
" They've been blue before, and he's always been fine."
" Yeah, well, he's been taking too many hits."

I missed everything, now I was watching Sam and Dean dig up a grave.
Sam said" Dad didn't want you to tell me. How come? Was this place really so bad?"
Dean said" I don't really remember. I mean, look, nobody bad touched me. Nobody burned me with their smokes or beat me with a metal hanger. I call that a win."
" Hey." They hit the coffin, they put their shovels down, then opened the coffin, they jumped back up and poured salt and gas all over the body.
" All right. Let's barbecue old MacDonald here, get the hell out of dodge." Dean threw matches in.
———
Sam said" Dean, you know I'm fine just grabbing a burger to go somewhere, right?" I had my head on Sam's arm, I was really tired,
Dean said" What, and miss out on the best banana pancakes you ever had?"
I mumbled" Can't we just go back to the bunker." I rubbed my face against Sam's arm,
A waitress said" Hi. Welcome to Cus's. What can I get you three?"
Dean said" Bet you never thought you'd see me here, huh?"
" Uh, look, I'm a little bit slammed right now. Do you guys want to hear the specials?"
" Robin... Dean Winchester."
" Um..."
" I used to live up at Sonny's."
" Oh, oh. Uh, look, sorry. There's just- There's so many boys that pass through there, it's-it's hard to remember every-every name and face."
" Yeah. Uh, no. Sorry, I just- I remember you coming up there with your mom. She'd give guitar lessons. It's, uh- It was a long time ago." Dean liked it here, I can tell, guess he left to be with Sammy, too. He'd give up everything for Sammy or me, I know that.
" Yeah. Mom- She loved helping out the boys. I guess that's why I kept giving lessons after she passed. Um, would you excuse me? I'll be right back." She walked away,
Sam said" Dude..."
Dean said" Let's go." He stood up, walking away, Sam grabbed his jacket and my arm and we followed.