Chapter 56

We were on a case, I blacked out and I'm just waking up, extreme exhaustion got me. We're breaking into a car lot,
Sam said" All right, so, we're looking for something that used to resemble a pickup truck."
Dean said" All right." We walked further in," Hey. Here we go." We walked to the truck," Yeah, marine."
" I'm guessing this ain't oil." I saw a bunch of ectoplasm,
" That is ectoplasm."
" Huh. Look at this." Sam held up the EMF, it was warbling like crazy," Joey?"
" Looks like it."
" Yeah."
" All right, so, big brother didn't get along with little brother, was pissed that he was driving his baby. I get it."
" What are you saying? If you died and I drove your car, you'd kill me?"
" If you stunk her up with tacquitos, probably. All right. Let's do this." He dropped the duffle, and we got out the salt.

We poured salt and gas on the truck and Dean threw the match in, it immediately burned.
————
I was bouncing around the motel room as I ate a doughnut, spinning around and jumping. The door opened, I froze as I saw my brothers, then forgot I was jumping and fell to the floor. Dean chuckled, Sam scoffed,
Sam said" You good, buddy?"
I said" My body is vibrating."
" All right. Come on, let's go." I jumped up and I ran for the car, Dean caught me in his arm.
Dean said" Shoes, jacket." My shoes and jacket zoomed to me, I smiled and ran to the car, ducking under his arm.

Sam said" Thank you, detective Petranzyk. We will keep in touch." He hung up," So, PrincessElsa8 is not some crazed cyber killer. She is a third grader from Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin, who is obsessed with Frozen. And she was fast asleep when the instachat occurred."
Dean said" So, a hack job."
" That's what I'm thinking." A woman walked down the street, they got out and followed her. I laid down in the seat, then the black smoke made me feel bad, I squeezed my eyes shut, gritting my teeth, whining.

It stopped after a few minutes, and my brothers got back in, I hid the pain and fear quickly before they could even look back at me.

They left again, another kid got killed by the ghost, I was pacing the room, the zoomies full-blast. My eyes glowing, my body felt electrified, but... I didn't feel good, not anymore. I went atomic, I screamed, it got distorted and angrier, then I fell to the ground-

I woke up, breathing heavily, I felt sticky on my head, I moved my hand and pressed it against the floor next to my head. I brought it to view and saw blood, I gulped, then laid there, too weak to move anymore.
———
I heard the door unlock,
Dean said" Riv, we're- River!" Then I heard running," Hey, hey!" I looked at him,
I mumbled" I don't feel good." My eyes flickered," De, make it stop."
" God, he's covered in blood." I saw Sam, Dean gently got his arms under me, Sam helped him.
" Deee..."
" Hey, hey, I'm right here, I'm right here, buddy. Sam, turn on the water, he's freezing." I heard water being turned on, Dean held me against him, then stepped under the water, I got soaked with hot water, I started shivering at the severe contrast. I felt Sam trying to rub the dried blood off of me, but all my brain could focus on was Dean's heartbeat." Riv, hey, buddy. I need you to tell me if anything hurts, all right?"
" No."
" Nothing?"
" No."
" Does anything hurt?"
" No." Then pain struck me again, I screamed, writhing in Dean's arms, Sam grabbed me to help Dean keep me up. Then it stopped again, I went limp against Dean's chest,
" How do we help him?"
Sam said" I don't know. He-He's never been this bad, he usually has control over it, but... with everything, he's freaked out and worried, I-I guess he just lost track. All right, that's all I can get out of him and his lips are turning blue, he needs real warmth." I felt the water go away, then I was laid on a bed, I felt Dean getting the now wet and bloody clothes off of me and changing me. I couldn't even move my finger, then I felt warmer, my body moved and I curled into a ball. I felt Dean's hand on my side,
" Man, Riv, you've gotta pull through this, all right?" I felt a blanket being wrapped around me,
" He needs to get warm, get some liquid in him, then some food."
" He's still freezing."
" Well, I'll lay with him, let him take in my body heat, we'll get some sleep then hit the road later."
" No, no, I'll lay with him." Then Dean laid down, pulling me to him, I immediately nuzzled into him, finding his warmth the most comforting thing possible. I relaxed, clutching his arm," Think he'll actually go to sleep?"
" Sometimes, he does. Sometimes, he's up for days after till his body eventually crashes because of the exhaustion." I just dug my face into Dean's side, keeping his arm over me.