Chapter 12

Domenico's POV

"What the fuck just happened?" I thought as I ran my hand through my hair, the frustration on my face would be evident to anyone who would look at me at the moment. I took out my phone and dialed Anna's number. "You need to help me fix this mess, since you are responsible for it in the first place" i said before Anna even greeted. "Well hello to you too Nico. And no, I wasn't responsible. You should've been honest with her in the first place. I still have to set things straight with her as well, but it really doesn't help that she ignores my presence" Anna said as a sigh left her mouth.

"She's leaving. And she doesn't want to have dinner with me. Hell, I don't even think she wants anything to do with me anymore and it fucks me up" I said to Anna. "Wait she's leaving?" my sister responded. "Yes, she said it's only for a week, but something tells me that she's not planning on coming back" I said distressed while running my hand through my hair. "Sorry Nic, but you do realize that it would be for the best? You are practically promised to another woman and speaking of which, they are coming for a visit this weekend" Anna responded. I frowned. "Who are they?" I asked in response. "Arianna and her mom. Prepare yourself for the worst" Anna responded while a giggle slipped her mouth. I sighed and dropped the call upon hearing Anna's last words. "Can this week get any worse?" I thought. Gathering up all my courage I stood up and left for Mika's office.