Chapter 9

Domenico's POV

I watched Mika as she entered inside. "Is this really happening?" I thought trying to contain my excitement. Without wasting anymore time I got out of the pool and followed her inside the house. When I got inside, I went to his bedroom and heard the shower running inside the en-suite bathroom. She turned around seemingly feeling my presence behind her. Without saying a word I took her into my embrace and started kissing her. She kissed me back eagerly. I took her hand and placed it on my erected member. "Do you feel what you are doing to me amore?" I whispered as I kissed her jawline.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I kissed her wildly as I lifted her up by her plump ass and pushed her against the wall. "I want you inside me" she whispered when she felt my erection poking her. She drew in a harsh breath when I entered her hard and fast. "Are you okay tesoro?" I asked as I looked at her questioningly. She nodded and said shyly: "I'm fine. It's just that it's been a while." I smiled gently as I started kissing her again. I started moving gently in and out of her. She started nibbling on my ears and that drove me to the point where I penetrated her harder and faster. Her nails dug into the back of my neck as she let out a wild scream along with her orgasm.

I felt my own orgasm growing closer. 'Fuck!" I screamed as I tumbled over the edge. I rested my forehead against hers as we both struggled to regain our composure. I let her down gently and with a slap on her butt I said with a grin: "Never figured that you would be the one seducing me." She laughed and said: "Well never figured you would be so slow." I frowned and pulled her roughly towards my body. "I can always show you how slow I can be amore. Don't dare me" I said. She smiled seductively as she started stroking my dick. "Oh, please do sir" she said looking me straight in the eye. I turned her around harshly and took her hard and fast from behind. I grabbed her hips tightly as I roughly penetrated her. Her legs trembled and almost folded under her as she reached an earth shuddering orgasm. Mercilessly I kept on pounding on her, harder and faster with each stroke. By the way her vagina muscles were contracting, I knew that she was close to another orgasm soon.

"Nico! Nico! Where are you?" I heard his sister's voice call out to me. "Fuck!" I swore as I stopped and pulled away from Mika. "Finish your shower amore. I'm going to check on what it is my nuisance of a sister wants" I said with an irritated look on my face. I kissed her quickly before I got out of the shower. "Fuck she's not going to be so happy about this" I thought as I draped a towel around my body.