Chapter 33

Mika's POV

I was in a cab on my way to the hotel that I was staying at. After the message I received, I called the nurse and asked to see the doctor. He was hesitant to just discharge me at first, but after summing up my situation to him he discharged me and handed me a letter for my doctor at home. I immediately booked myself a flight ticket and miraculously scored one for in about two hours' time. That gives me little time to get my things together and get to the airport, but I was in a hurry to get home.

After I arrived the nice receptionist indicated that I should take a seat and that she will arrange for the staff to get my things ready in no time. I took out my phone and see an email notification. I knew what it was and didn't even bother to read it. It doesn't matter now. My phone rang and I was hesitant to answer when I saw that it was Anna. "Mika, where are you? I just got to the hospital, and they said that you are discharged" she rambled. "I'm on my way home" I replied simply. "Mika please don't make any rash decisions. Nico will change his mind. He will realize his mistake. I will find out the truth and everything will be fine again" she continued. "The decision was made for me Anna and I really don't care about your brother changing his mind, mine is made up. Things was never fine to start with". I said quietly. I smiled at the porter who came to assist me as I saw my things being taken outside. "Look Anna, you are a great person and I wish you all the best. My children need me and I them. I'm sorry I didn't give you a proper goodbye. Take care" I said as I dropped the call. The cab was just waiting for me, and I felt the sadness fill me as I was helped into it.