Chapter 8

Mika's POV

"Maybe this isn't so bad. I've been here almost the entire day and he didn't try anything funny" I thought as I glanced at Domenico's relaxed face where he was swimming in the pool. I took a sip of my smoothie and went to the pool. At first, I just stood still enjoying the feel of the cold water against my skin, then I decided to take a swim after all. After two rounds of swimming back and forward, I decided to get out. With a splash I fell back into the water when Domenico pulled my leg just as I was getting out. I coughed as I swallowed some of the water. With an angry look I turned around to give him a piece of my mind. I choked on my words when I noticed his heated stare. I tried moving backwards when he pulled me closer by my hips. "You're so beautiful amore" he whispered. He caressed my face and my eyes fell close under his gentle touch. A soft moan escaped my lips when his lips touched mine. He kissed me hungrily as he grinded against me. I slipped her arms around his neck when he lifted me up and pushed me against the walls of the pool. My legs slipped around his waist and I pushed her core against him. Both breathed heavily when we broke away from each other. He looked at me intensely as he stroke my nipples through my wet bikini.

He suddenly broke away and I looked at him confused. "Dom, what's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing amore. It's just hard to control myself when I'm this close to you" he replied. 'Okay" I said as I got out of the water. I looked at him seductively when I entered the doorway. I stripped out of my bikini and softly told him: "I don't want you to control yourself around me". Without another word I entered the house. "Please don't make me regret this" I whispered softly to myself when I entered the bathroom.