Chapter 181

leaning in and capturing her lips with his own.

Parting her lips to tell Kasser to hold on for a while, she only managed to open her mouth as he devoured her completely— her words dying on her tongue.

Kasser could feel her penetrating gaze, looking at him like she’s signaling him to stop, but he couldn’t bring himself to stop kissing her.

Recently, he’s been having a hard time controlling himself whenever he’s with Eugene. It’s like his body was not his own, and his patience hung thinly by a thread.

He’s always overcome with this irresistible urge to touch and kiss her, and when he gets a little bit of her, his greed skyrockets as if it was ignited even more. The hunger he felt was evident in his kisses.

It was the only thing he looks forward to after spending the whole day submerged in work. During nighttime, Eugene was all his, and he didn’t want to waste any moment spent with her.

He pried her mouth open with his tongue, kissing her deeply and passionately. They were in a tangle of wet lips, mingled breaths and tongues wet with each other’s saliva. He had memorized her taste by now, but she still tasted as sweet as ever.

Hovering her from above, Kasser caged Eugene in as she slowly leaned back, her head tilted in an angle to fully accommodate his lips. Mouths chased each other, swallowing one another down as they kept their lips locked.

“Hnn.” Eugene moaned as his tongue made its way inside, winding around hers like a slithering snake as he sucked her in deeply into his mouth. Eugene felt a tingling sensation run down her spine, and she unconsciously let out a moan from the back of her throat.

With her half-lidded eyes, she could see his slanted, protruding nose. Her eyelashes fluttering as she struggled to keep them open with the pleasure she’s been feeling. Closing her eyes shut, her lower abdomen tingled with excitement. It’s like her whole body was on fire.

They were so engrossed with each other that she felt like they reached a new level of intimacy, despite having made love a number of times.

Satisfied with her taste, he took his lips from hers to catch a quick breath, leaning down once again as he placed a gentle kiss on her lips, then slightly brushed on her cheeks and eyelids as if he’s committing her to memory. Barely even lasting a second, he proceeded to kiss her even more passionately, mouthing her a little harder.

“My King— hnn. W-wait.” Eugene stuttered. There was something that she had to tell him. Eugene turned her head to the side to avoid his kisses, but Kasser dipped low and burrowed his face against her neck. He planted a kiss there, gently biting down on her flesh as he sucked on her skin. His ministrations made her want more.

“Ahh.. “ Eugene moaned as she lifted her hands up to his chest. She pushed at him lightly and said, “My King.. There’s still something we need to discuss.”

“Hmm,” He mumbled against her skin as he continued to pepper her face with countless kisses.

She glared at his stubbornness. “Oh, you.” She mumbled as Kasser went on as if he never heard her.

She already told him that she would meet up with Rodrigo, wouldn’t it be fine to go meet him since Kasser had already given his permission?

Kasser attacked her neck again with relentless kisses, making Eugene giggle at the contact. He liked these soft, lingering moments between them, and he mentally told himself to not do anything that may cause a rift in their relationship.

He hoped that they could be like this forever.

“We will meet outside the castle.” Eugene said.