Chapter 191

He was deep inside her, his lips pressed against hers, his tongue in her mouth, entangling hers. He nibbled and sucked her tongue.

“Hmm… Haa…”

Whenever he released her mouth for a second, Eugene would moan. She got used to the heavy presence between her legs, which suddenly felt like it belonged there to begin with, the length inside of her, rubbing her inner walls.

“Ah!”

After leaving only the thickest portion inside, he pushed back in. He covered her quivering body with his own, grabbed her hands and held them against the headboard of the bed, and began to thrust.

He penetrated deeply and her trembling thighs wrapped themselves around his waist. Whenever he pulled out, her small entrance followed wanting for more.

Her instinctive reactions aroused him. Kasser pounded harder and the sound of flesh slapping against each other reverberated in the quiet chamber.

“Hnmm… Ahhhh…”

Even the stiffness on the inside gave her pleasure and she felt goosebumps all over her body. Through time, her body had become more sensitive to his touch.

She seemed increasingly addicted to the feel of him moving inside her. However, she admits that she was a human weak susceptible to pain and pleasure, hence the occasional groans.

She couldn’t take her eyes off the sweat running down the man’s corded chest.

They say women are less susceptible to visual stimulation than men, but that didn’t seem like her case. A heat rose in her, his fold clamped tighter around his length as he pounded.

Kasser groaned and kissed her again. As reaction, he freed her arms and wrapped them around his thick neck.

“Did you decide who will accompany me?”

The three aides looked at one another. No one answered. A few days earlier, Eugene had asked who would go with her. She planned to have just one aide accompany her to the desert with the king.

All three were willing to go with her, so she had asked them to discuss amongst themselves and decide.

“You still haven’t decided yet? We leave tomorrow.”

“….”

Eugene had said that she couldn’t help them, the decision was theirs to make.

“Then, let us decide by drawing a lot.”

The aides immediately objected. “Your Majesty. It’s too important a matter to decide by lottery.”

“I think it’s unfair to decide this with random luck.”

“Then who will yield?”

“….”

Eugene said after thinking for a moment.

“I suggest a method where both your choice and luck will work.”

Eugene unfolded a paper and drew three long vertical lines. Ladders were drawn by instructing the three aides to cross the vertical lines with horizontal lines.

With only the top and bottom visible, the middle was covered with paper, the three people were asked to choose one of the top lines. Eugene then encircled one line at the bottom, of which will signify the winner. After explaining the method to the three people, they proceeded with the ladder lottery.

The three women traced their paths in the ladders in deep thought, dubious of this method of lottery they witnessed for the first time.

In the end, Sandy won and her countenance displayed how euphoric she felt inside, while outwardly remaining composed as always while the other two tried to hide their disappointment. It would be such a great honour to be part of the seasonal royal ritual to the desert.