Chapter 220

His strong suckling had left a pulling sensation behind the root of her tongue. He gave a loud smacking kiss onto Eugene’s lips as he bit around her chin and her cheeks. His smoldering desire must’ve influenced her as she was feeling heightened with excitement. The surging sensation aroused from his kiss was now tingling her entire body with intensity.

“What were you doing here alone?”

His gruff whisper was ringing about her ears. He reached out onto her panting chest and strongly grasped onto her mound over her sleeping garment. And with pressure on his grip, the soft flesh of her bre@st had squeezed out in between his fingers. Somehow the outline of her body revealed beneath her thin garment had in fact came as a greater provocation to him visually.

“What were you thinking about in your head? Were you recalling the way I licked across your whole body while you caressed yourself?”

“Hmp…No, aah!”

He took a mouthful of her ample bosom between his teeth and bit right into it. Eugene’s body was reeling from shock as she was taken by surprise.

He slipped his hand down to her buttocks and heaved her onto the dressing table with his one hand. He fastened her body onto a stable prop and embraced her torso with his hands placed around down by her waist. Her hardened tips were temptingly revealed against the thin fabric of her tightly pulled sleeping garment.

After staring at them with an unquenchable desire, he helped himself to a generous bite of her well-rounded bre@st as if he was biting into a sweet juicy fruit and sucked on her mound. Although there was a thin layer of her garment which prevented him from tasting her bare flesh, he cared not a fig about it.

He rather thought it was all for the better. He felt like he could use the touch of her rough fabric against his tongue to help him cool down and get his senses back in his head. Otherwise, he was afraid that he might succumb to his greatest desire and end up hurting her flesh with his constant biting and licking.

“Ah! Ump….”

Eugene was using one of her hands to give support to her arching back whilst she held onto his hair with her other hand. He must’ve just taken a shower because she could feel the dampness as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Now that her garment was soaked in his saliva, the wet fabric was sticking to the peaks of her mounds more than ever. She felt the shivers running up and down her spine every time her sensitive protrusion was sucked into his mouth. She jerked her chin up in the sudden sensation and the sound of her stuff falling onto the floor by the sweep of her hands was like a distant sound to her ears.

“Hmmp, Mhm….”

As he strongly yanked her unbuttoned front garment away, one side of her shoulders was completely revealed through the helplessly lopsided collar, where a mound of her bre@st escaped and dangled before him. The draft brushing across her defenseless flesh made her shiver with sudden coldness. But before long, a warm flesh was rolled around at her cold tip and violently sucked her flesh back into the warmth.

“Hmmp!”

Strangely, a tingling sensation was felt around her private entrance in between her inner thighs when it was her bre@sts that were being engulfed. To the instinctively locked legs of hers, he had managed to slip his hand in between her crossed legs and before she knew it, her legs had helplessly spreaded apart by the strong grip of his hands.