Chapter 199

Though his touch was slow and gentle as of the moment, it still felt as powerful as hard and deliberate touches. Eugene bit on her lower lip to suppress herself from moaning.

Eugene enjoyed the feeling of him touching her by pretending to be asleep. She felt good and wanted him to touch her more explicitly, and was desperate to feel more.

Then she heard Kasser sighing.

Eugene’s belly twitched at the sound of his sigh, his breathing seemed to be laboured. In an instant, she felt the sensation of the area between her legs getting wet. She realized her frank desire that she had been feeling frustrated with days of abstinence.

‘I want to do it.’ Eugen thought to herself.

Eugene heard Kasser exhale again as he lifted his lips from kissing the nape of her neck. His hand, his palms were on her thighs, moving in circles and  stopping at just that special point. Eugene thought that it was unlikely for him to go any further.

The more he hesitated, the more anxious Eugene got.

Unusually, Eugene had a wicked urge to touch a man.

When the sun rises, they must attend the ritual with a clear and clean mind. Though she knew that fact in her head, she wanted to shake him. The feeling of becoming a villain leading the man to corruption was subtly thrilling to her. She felt excited by the thought of seducing him beyond reason.

She grabbed the back of his hand on her thigh. His tense hand flinched momentarily. She turned her head back and made eye contact with him. When she saw his eyes shaking finely, a smile broke out from her lips.

“More.”

Eugene whispered in a low voice at a distance that was close to each other’s lips.

“Don’t stop, continue, Mmmm.” Eugene said as a moan escaped her lips.

She couldn’t finish her words. His lips approached straight away and devoured her lips. The kiss became a fuse, drawing out the desires of men and women for each other. Their t0ngues were entangled and saliva mixed with intense kisses, and they fell into a trance, possessed by c@rnal des!res.

Eugene opened her lips and actively received his kisses.

When his t0ngue, piercing her mouth, swept through the inside of her cavity, she too captured his and played with it. They exchanged harsh breathing, and warm air travelled between their lips, while their t0ngues constantly engaged and rubbed against each other.

He climbed over her body, and hovered above her. He pulled his lips from her and licked her lips while pressing his whole body against hers, burying Eugene’s body deeper into the mattresses.

Eugene’s bedclothes, which had been draped under her thighs, suddenly hiked up exposing her lower body against the cold morning air, but the chill she got from her exposed skin was brief.

The warm sensation coming from her center intoxicated her.

“Mmmm….” Eugene moaned again.

Eugene covered her mouth with the back of her hand to stop more moans from escaping her lips. At this quiet dawn time, the walls of the tent couldn’t be properly soundproofed.