Introduction

- Author-chan's POV - 

 She was the type of person who was more of a mind and logic than love and morals person, someone who didn't really show their emotions, but did genuinely smile now and then. Y/N never did fit it in with the crowd, always the outcast, misunderstood, and judged for the peculiar things she did or didn't. Because the world was what it was, she never opened up to anyone, building numerous walls around herself, shutting everyone out so that no one could break them down. Therefore, because she was alone and prefered to keep to herself, she was mostly observant of what others did around her, and as well as being socially awkward, she avoided conversations with people in most scenarios at all costs. Besides being lonely, Y/N tries to make the most of her life as a 19 year old living in small apartment by herself. 6 months ago, their was big news about how monsters from the underground had been released due to help of  child named "Frisk," who was only 10 years old surprisingly. To Y/N's interest, she could care less about the news, it did not affect her in any way, shape, or form. But little did she know her life would change due to these monsters, especially one specific monster.