Chapter 10: Sleepover

- Y/N POV -

It's been a few weeks since the mishap and I can personally say I'm doing better now. G and I have gotten closer now, while also having fun with our friends. So, you could say everything is going pretty great. Right now, I'm getting ready to head over to G and his brother's house for a sleepover.

~ Time skip ~ Brought to you by Temmie Flakes ~

When I arrive at their house I ring the doorbell, !Dingdong!  I wait for a moment or two before I hear loud thumping coming towards the door. The door opens, Papyrus greeting me with a huge smile. "GREETINGS HUMAN! COME IN!"

"Thanks Papyrus" I smile, stepping inside, him closing the door afterwards. I and Papyrus both head towards the living room where the others are. All of them were wearing pajamas. "Hey guys," I said, waving my hand in a chill manner.

"Hey Y/N!" Frisk and Alphys exclaims.

"Heya Punk!" Undyne said, sitting on the floor beside Alphys and Frisk.

"Heya doll, glad ya' came," G said, turning his head my direction.

"So what's up?" I ask, plopping myself on the couch.

"The sky," G chuckles, I give him a faint smile.

"NYEH! NOT THIS AGAIN BROTHER, NOT NOW," Papyrus naggs, annoyed.

"Heh heh. Alright Paps," G smirks, closing his half-lidded sockets, putting his arms behind his head on the couch.

"Y-y/N d-do y-y-you l-l-like a-anime?" Alphys asks.

"Umm- yeah, I just don't watch it a lot, that's all," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"O-oh o-ok, t-t-then w-what a-a-are s-some a-anime s-s-shows y-you l-like?" Alphys asked curiously.

"Let's see," I said, putting my hand under my chin, "Oh! Promised Neverland, Attack on Titan, Parasite, Ouran HighSchool Host Club, and y'know so on."

"C-c-cool! I-i l-like M-m-mew M-mm-ew K-kissy K-kitty!" Alphys replies joyfully.

"Nice," I said in a casual tone. As Alphys kept ranting on about her favorite show, I noticed the others were just watching the tv, chilling. Out of my peripheral vision I was able to notice G looking at me, which made me a bit uncomfortable, so I looked back at the tv, pretending I didn't notice in the first place. Then out of nowhere Undyne asked me a stupid question, that I think she already knows the answer to.

"Is anime real?" I turn slowly towards Undyne, my head tilted to the side, an eyebrow propped up. I didn't want to crush her dreams, so I just told her what she wanted to hear, but with a bit of information to it.

"Umm-sure I guess? But not all of it, some anime is based off of real stories while others are based off a figment of the imagination or myths," I explained, readjusting my posture.

"Nice," Undyne said, smiling, clearly satisfied with my answer.

I then turned back to the tv. Apparently we were watching a movie, I just happened to notice at the last minute. After the movie ended, we all decided what we should do next.