Chapter 12: Waterfall

- Y/N's POV -

Today it was just G and I going somewhere with each other, although I don't know exactly where we're going. He had a backpack on, but didn't tell me the reason. Right now were walking down the streets of Ebott City.

"Umm G can you tell me exactly where we're going, please?" I pleaded in front of him walking backwards, my hands clasped together.

"Nope, not until we get there," he smirked. "And you might wanna turn around, so you don't trip an' fall." I sighed in defeat and walked back beside G. Then an idea popped in my head.

"Ooh! I think I know! Is it.. a club?" I guess. 

"What? No! Your under-aged doll you can't even drink alcohol," G said. 

I grinned. "But nobody has to know,~" I purr mischievously.

"No doll," G denied. "And if I brought you to a club they wouldn't let you in cause you look younger than your actual age anyways." I frowned.

"Sigh. I just want to have some fun! And do I look that young?" I questioned. "I mean I'm only 19."

"Well with a cute adorable face like yours doll, you look 16," G indicated. I blush a bright pink. Silence came over us. He said I was cute and adorable. How could he say that!?!  I thought. G cleared his non-existent 'throat' which caught my attention. We were reaching an isolated area where Mount Ebott was, where monsters had lived in the underground nearly a year ago. "We're almost there, but we have to walk up the mountain."

 I stopped, raised a eyebrow at G, and crossed my arms. "Are you trying to murder me?" I ask, faltered.

"No," G said. "Now come on it's not too far from here. Once we get to the top of the mountain I'll teleport us there."

"Okay," I exasperate. "But if I die, I'm coming back to haunt you." 

He chuckled. "I doubt that would happen, but I'm counting on it." The corner of my mouth lifted up in response. We continued to walk in the woods up the mountain, until we came to stop a good 10 feet away from the hole of the mountain. I peered over the hole and saw nothing but darkness. Geez, I wonder how deep it is. If it's that deep than how did the children who fell, including Frisk survive? Because I know someone didn't catch them, it must've been a hard fall. "Don't look too far over or you'll fall doll," G said re-adjusting his backpack. I got from the edge and walked over to G.

"Now what do we do?" I ask. He walked up close to the edge. What is he doing? "G, what are you doing!?!"

"Jumping," he depicted, then fell in the hole. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!! He just jumped! I quickly ran to the edge and peered over the hole to see if I could find any movement of G. "Down here!" he yelled. I sigh in relief.

"Don't scare me like that you bone head! I thought you died or something!" I exclaimed.

"I can't die that easily doll," he yelled. "Now jump and come down here! I'll catch ya'!"

"You better!!" I yelled. I took in a deep breath of air then released it. I stood at the edge and jumped. I felt as if my body was weightless, but falling rapidly at the same time. I closed my eyes during the fall because I couldn't really see anything either way. I then felt a pair of strong arms catch me in their hold.