Chapter 31: Drunkard

- Y/N's POV - 

 After such events and fun everyone decided to relax on activities. Papyrus is with Undyne and Alphys at Toriel's place while G and I are watching 'Criminal Minds', a crime drama tv show. I was leaned up against G's shoulder relaxed, when a sudden question popped into my head. 

"Hey G," I said, my eyes still on the tv screen. 

"Yeah." 

"Do you ever think about  becoming a crime fighter, like a cop or something?" I ask.

"Nope," he said, popping the "p" sound. "I couldn't be a cop if I tried. Too lazy."

"Oh come on, I think you'd make a great cop," I gently nudge his arm, tilting my head up to his gaze. 

"Heh heh, thanks doll," he laughs.

"Welcome," I respond. I jump at the sound of my stomach growling, caught off guard. My cheeks flush in embarrassment.

 He chuckles. "Hungry dove?" G turns my direction.

"I guess," I mumble. He grabs my hand and gets up from the couch taking me with him. 

"Come on we're going to Grillby's to get you something to eat," he declares.

"Okay," I sigh, pouting. I close my eyes and we teleport, arriving at Grillby's in a flash. 

"After you m'lady," G gestures, opening the door. 

"Why thank you my good man," I grin, walking inside. We sat down at our seats in the bar. 

- G's POV - 

"Hey Grillbs, how's it going?" I ask. 

"Just fine G. And you?" Grillby replies, drying a glass cup.

"Good, but I'm not here for anything to eat really," I said.

"That's surprising to hear from you. If not you, then who?" he questions. I gesture my hand towards Y/N.

"Her," I smirk.

"Ah yes, I remember you. You were the only human brave enough to enter my establishment months ago," Grillby adjusts his glasses, his attention now to her.

"Uh- yeah, I guess," she nervously laughs. 

- Y/N's POV -

"Might I ask what your name is?"  he asks. 

"Y/N," I answer. 

"Y/N, that's a very beautiful name," Grillby compliments. 

"He's right y'know," G adds.

"I-um, thank you," I blush a light pink, avoiding eye contact.

"You are certainly welcome," Grillby lightly chuckles. "Now, what would you like to eat?" He grabbed out his pencil pad and pen.  

"Do you have f/f?" I asks.

"Yes I do actually," he confirms.