Chapter 46: The Abomination Downstairs

- Y/N's POV -

I agreed to stay with G for at least a week or two, let's just say... I don't regret it? I mean, we do have a good time and everything. Going places, date nights, hot make out sessions, all of it. But, I'm still a bit worried about the Jonathan problem. 

What'll happen when he gets out? Will he attempt to go back to my place when I'm alone and try to attack me? Better yet kill me? Crap this is so stressful just thinking about it. So many possible futuristic tragedies and outcomes up ahead---

"Hey, earth to doll," G cooes. I flinch, blinking twice. "Hey, it's okay..." He soothes, holding his hands on my hips. He rubs in circular motions making me hum in response as he kisses my neck slowly, my muscles relaxing. "Got somethin' on your mind?" he asks.

"Just the problematic thought of the charges against Jonathan, wondering if the restraining order will be enough keep him away," I sigh. 

"You could always move in with me if you don't feel safe y'know," G articulates. I turn my body slightly, a frown on my lip as shake my head at him.

"G, I can't." 

"Why not? You'd be safe with me, no worries about Jonathan harming you." 

"G, I have certain standards that I live by. Family tradition to say. I won't move in with someone unless I'm married to that person. So, I can't," I explain, averting my eyes. "I'm sorry." G brings a hand to my cheek, gently grazing his thumb across.

"Don't be sorry, I understand," he speaks softly. "Besides, it just shows how pure you really are. A strange match for a monster like me." He chuckles. 

"I think we're both strange, but we see fit for one another," I grin. "Besides, I love my monster and I love him very much." 

"Well this monster loves his human very, very much," G smirks, leaning closer. Our faces inches apart, I trail my hands down from his neck to his chest, gripping his sweater some. The gap closes, our lips meeting one anothers. G slides his tongue over my bottom lip but I pull back making him confused. I grin slyly.

"Nope, not this time. Until then, you've gotta wait." 

"Aw, that's not fair," he pouts, giving me puppy eyes. I roll my eyes playfully and shake my head. He flips me over onto the sheets, his skull laying on my chest and arms hugging my waist.

"You can't lay on top of me forever you know? I have to move sometime," I imply. He's also laying between my legs, meaning I can't move unless he does. 

"But I like your boobs, they're like pillows," he mumbles. "And your body is soft too." I blush a faint pink and smack upside his skull lightly but he doesn't seem to react or move from my chest. 

"G! Don't be vulgar!" I scold with a slight whine. 

"I'm not being vulgar if it's true,~" he purrs. I avert my eyes, face heating too much. 

"You're unbelievable," I grumble. Footsteps are heard up the stairs and a knock on G's door. "Come in!" Papyrus swings the door open. 

"BROTHER, HUMAN! YOU MUST COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR THERE IS AN ABOMINATION DOWNSTAIRS AND WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE!" 

G gets off of me and stands up from the bed as I follow afterwards. We follow down the hallway and stairs into the living room with Papyrus. 

"IT'S RIGHT IN HERE?" Papyrus points out. G and I exchange puzzled looks as we look around the living room. 

"Papy, I don't see anything," I shrug. 

"IT'S UNDER THE---"

A small bark interrupts Papyrus mid-sentence and we all freeze. I follow the sound to the couch and crouch down to look underneath.  I see a small white furball with black eyes and tiny paws. The small puppy barked again, a cute whine leaving it. 

"Aw! It's a puppy!" I gush, gently taking the puppy from under the couch. I bring the puppy close to my face, it liking my nose making me giggle. "How did you get in here, huh you cute little snowball? Ha ha ha ha! Stop that tickles!" 

I craddle the puppy in my arms, G peering over my shoulder to take a look. 

"So that's the little abomination you were describing Paps?" G snickers. "It's a pup, no harm done with this little creature."

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE IT, THAT CREATURE IS VICIOUS! IT CHASED ME ALL AROUND THE HOUSE AND GAVE ME QUITE THE FRIGHT!" Papyrus wails, waving his arms around. "I THOUGHT IT WAS TRYING TO HARM ME!" 

"Oh Papy, it probably just wanted to play that's why it kept following you," I giggle. I extend the puppy forward in both hands to Papy. "Wanna hold him?" Papyrus shakes his head "no thank" and I shrug. "G, you wanna hold him?" I ask, turning to him. 

"Dogs aren't really my thing, but eh, sure why not?" he grins. I pass him the small pomeranian and it immediately starts to nibble on his finger. I chuckle at the sight as G pouts slightly. 

"Is that why dogs aren't really your thing, because you're made of bone?" 

"Pretty much. The bigger the dog, the more likely I'm gonna get chased and slobbered down," he said with slight disgust, a shiver running down his spine. "Just the thought about makes me sick, but this pup... He's small, so it's alright I guess." 

"He?" I puzzle, raising a brow. 

"Yeah, fluffball here's a boy! I could use another another pal anyways," he grins. I gasp putting a hand to my chest in offense. 

"I'm right here y'know?" I extraggerate with sass, earning a chuckle from G. "Oh, and can we keep him? Please?" I beg with puppy eyes. G hesitates, my eyes getting glassy. 

"Alright, we can keep the furball, but what are ya' gonna name him?"

"Hmm... I was thinking snowball, but what about... Toby?" I quiz. The puppy barks in reply, seeming to like that name. I smile.

"Toby it is then."

"GREAT! NOW, I HAVE TO BE ASSULTED BY THE ABOMINATION FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!" Papyrus shouted in agitation, marching up the stairs. G and I chuckle. 

"It's just a puppy Papy, all he does is want to play!" I yell, cupping my mouth. 

"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, COMPLETELY DISAGREE!" 

G sets Toby down and he hops up the stairs cutely, a girly scream heard from Papyrus minutes later. 

"AAAAAAAHHHH! IT'S ATTACKING ME! HUMAN, BROTHER, TAKE IT AWAY, TAKE IT AWAY! IT'S ASSULTING ME!" he screeches as G and I bust out laughing. We fall to the floor, holding out stomachs, tears of laughter streaming down our face. 

Having a new companion in the home is sure going to do us good, especially with Papyrus.