Chapter 44: Wanting More

WARNING: SLIGHT LEMON

- G's POV -

I sat at Grillbys with Undyne and Alphys feeling complex about my thinking. I mean... What am I thinking? Is it possible? Could it be possible?

"Somethin' on your mind G?" Undyne asks, taking a sip of water. I rub a hand over my skull, sighing. 

"Yeah... I just don't know how to say it," I reply. 

"I-it c-can b-b-be t-t-that b-bad," Alphys said. I groan, embarrassed of the question. 

"Just---Just don't laugh okay?" 

"W-we w-w-won't," she assures. 

"Is it possible, to um, get a human pregnant being a monster?" I ask, averting my 'eyes' from Undyne and Alphys, coughing against my hand. I look back to see them blinking multiple times, Undyne then bursting out into laughter while Alphys blushes. 

"Pffft! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You've got to be joking G!" 

A yellow blush finds itself on my face as I grumble. "Yeah, thanks for not laughing Undyne." 

Alphys readjust the glasses on her snout, serious as ever. "G-g, d-d-do y-you r-r-really m-mean t-that?" she asks. 

"I'm dead serious," I concede. "I want to know for possible future reasons."

"W-well, p-p-pregnancy b-between a-a h-human a-and m-monster h-have n-n-never b-been c-c-confirmed n-nor h-has i-it e-ever b-been a-attempted. S-so h-h-honestly, i-i'm n-n-not s-sure w-what t-t-to s-say o-o-on t-this m-matter," Alphys explains. Undyne hooks her arm around Alphys shoulder, leaning close with a confused expression. 

"Wait, wait, wait...Have you guys done it already or something?" Undyne questions, raising a brow. 

"What?! No! Definitely not! Not unless she wants to..." I blush, scratching my cheek. "But no, we haven't gone that far." Although, I would love to at some point... I want to do it when the time is right and when Y/N's ready. 

"Oh, so you've thought about it,~" Undyne teases, wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Shut up!" I retort. "I don't need the extra embarrassment.  All I wanted do was ask because--because---" 

"Y-you w-want t-to k-know i-if y-you h-have t-the p-possible c-chance o-of g-giving h-her k-kids?" Alphys answer accurately. I rub the back of my neck, heaving out a stressed sigh. 

"Yeah, that."

"W-well, s-save w-worries l-like t-that f-for l-later o-on and p-perhaps b-between y-you and Y-y/N s-so y-you b-both c-can t-talk a-about i-it w-w-when t-the t-time i-i-is r-right,"  she advises. 

"Mhm." 

"Wow G, I never thought you were the type to be serious about gettin' a woman pregnant," Undyne snickers. I roll my pinpricks, annoyed. 

"Shut it fishstick," I growl. I look ahead, taking a sip out of my drink in frustration. 

"Whatever. Anyways, me and Alphys gotta bounce. We'll see ya' later," she waves, hopping off her seat. Alphys did the same and followed out the door. I tilt my head back, drinking the rest of my whisky. 

"Don't drink too much G or else I'll have to call your girlfriend," Grillby warned. I put the empty glass down, an elbow on the counter holding my head in my hand. 

"I know. Although, it wouldn't be a bad idea," I chuckle. "Just one more drink and I won't ask for anymore, promise." Grillby sighs and takes my drink, refilling before setting it in front of me full again. "Thanks Grillbs."