Chapter 26: Internal Problems

- Y/N's POV -

Okay, I've gotten my last vital check-up, so now I can leave. Yay. I also got changed into some real clothes, thankfully. Anyways, G and Papyrus have picked me up, although here's the problem. I'm not allowed to be by myself, meaning I have to have assistance with almost I everything I do and I can't do tasks that require heavy lifting. The doctor says I have to wait until two to three weeks because my core muscles need to heal, therefore, until then, l can't really move much without assistance or at least supervision. I mean... What am I, a child? There's nothing wrong with that, but I like to move around and do things, not sit down. I should be fine, I just have to be very careful with the way I move, that's all. Mrs. Lennin also advised I take it easy. But here's the thing. I'm not a fragile person, I'm rough around the edges, I don't take it easy. I know I look fragile and small, but I'm not. So, it's going to be hard not doing anything I want when I want. 

Currently, we're just driving down the roads through traffic. I was sitting in the back seat.

"HUMAN, HOW DO YOU FEEL?" Papyrus calls over his shoulder, his pinpricks focused on the road. My gaze traveled from the view of the passing cars to him. 

"Better, you could say," I said in a flat, soft tone. 

"WELL, THAT'S GOOD. WE WERE REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU. WE WERE AFRAID YOU'D BE IN THERE IN FOR WEEKS," he admits, sincerely.

"I'm tough Papy. A headache, some internal bleeding, and a few bruises aren't gonna stop me from anything," I smirk. G turns his head to face me from the front seat. 

"Damn right you're tough. You recovered quicker than we all expected, to be honest with you." I shrug. 

"What can I say? I'm a fighter---although, not much of a lover," I lightly chuckle, scratching the back of my head. G lazily grins, chuckling. 

~ Time Skip ~ Brought to you by a random person ~

We had arrived at the their house, pulling up on the curb. Papyrus parked the car there and got out along with G. I watched them discuss something outside of the car and Papyrus left into the house carrying something.  G opens my car door and leans down to my level against the car. 

"You think you can walk?" He bends down and unbuckles my seat belt.

"My legs are not broken, so yeah," I answer. I move feeling the slight burning sting of bruises rubbing against my chest and stomach core. Damn, everything literally hurts. I hiss lowly. G's face expression turns into one of concern. He swept one arm underneath the back of my legs and the other behind my back. I gasp, blushing a bright pink. "Hey! G-G, put me down! I can walk by myself, I'm fine!" He didn't listen, closing the car door with his foot, locking it, and walked around the car. He carried me up the steps of platform. "Are you even listening to me!?!" I huff, crossing my arms lightly. He kept his gaze straight ahead, opening the door. 

"The doctor said for you to move as little as possible until your core muscles are healed."

"Whatever. But, I'm still gonna have some sort of movement right?" 

"Not until two or three weeks. It depends on how fast your body heals." 

"Fine," I grumble, pouting. "Fair enough." I noticed we were walking past the living room, going upstairs instead. "Um... G? The living room is downstairs."