Chapter 18: Outburst

- Y/N's POV - 

It was 6:30 A.M. in the morning when Papyrus called me about something important.

Y/N - *Hello?*

Papyrus - *HELLO HUMAN, IT IS I THE GREAT PAPYRUS!*

Y/N - *Oh, hey Paps, what's up?*

Papyrus - *I NEED TO ASK YOU A FAVOR.*

Y/N - *Sure ask away.*

Papyrus - *CAN YOU BABYSIT SANS FOR THE FOUR DAYS WHILE I'LL BE OUT?*

Y/N - *Ummm... Can't G take care of himself? After all, he is a grown up.*

Papyrus - *HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO, BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE IS NOT. HE IS RATHER LAZY MEANING HE FORGETS TO TAKE COMPLETE CARE OF HIMSELF.*

Y/N - *I see. Hmm... alright I'll do it.*

Papyrus - *THANK YOU SO MUCH HUMAN! I AM FILLED WITH GRATITUDE!*

Y/N - *Your welcome Papy. Besides, I don't mind taking care of a friend.*

Papyrus - *OKAY, I'LL SEE YOU AT 10:30 a.m. THEN. BYE!*

Y/N - *Bye Papy. See ya'.* *End of call*

I dragged out another yawn, outstretching my arms with my phone in hand. I checked my phone time, it was 6:45 a.m. meaning I only have about three hours left to sleep. Mostly likely I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, so I got up from bed and went to take a shower. After a shower, I put on my regular type of outfit. I went to the kitchen and made myself french toast with coffee for breakfast. When I finished, I checked the time again, 9:55. Time to head out. I got up from the table grabbed my keys, put on my shoes, and headed out the front door. Soon enough, I arrived at their house. As I was about to knock on their door, it swung open, Papyrus in hurry carrying bags to his sides. I caught his attention.

"OH, HELLO HUMAN! I"M GLAD YOU HAVE ARRIVED," he said with glee.

"Umm, hey Papyrus," I hesitate, watching him walk past me to a car. He was packing a tremendous amount of luggage into a car trunk. "You need all of those luggages for just four days?" I question him, a brow raised.

"YES, THAT IS CORRECT HUMAN," Papyrus began. "I'LL BE GONE FOR FOUR DAYS SO THIS IS COMPLETELY NECESSARY." He shut the car trunk and got into the car, the window rolled down.

"Alright then," I reply. I walked up to the window of the car, arms crossed. "Any advice or tips for me, before you leave?"

"AH YES! REMIND HIM TO KEEP HIS ROOM TIDY," he brightly asserts. 

"Alright I'll keep that in mind Papy," I assure him. 

"AGAIN HUMAN I SURELY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP," Papyrus sincerely comments. 

"Like I said, no problem. Don't worry about G, just have fun. Okay?" I smile.

"OKAY. THANK YOU HUMAN," he beams, starting the engine.

"Bye Papy!" I wave as he drove away. He screamed 'goodbye' earning a little snicker from me. I turned back to the walkway and walk into the house, shutting the door behind me. It was silent, so I went to check the living to see if G was there watching tv, he wasn't. Perhaps he's up stairs asleep?  I thought. I swiveled around the corner and headed up the stairs to G's room. I arrived at his door, about to knock on it, when it suddenly opened. G's tired figure was standing in front of me, shirtless. His bones were... sexy. I look up at his face avoiding lower bodily contact with my eyes. I blush a light pink.