Chapter 29: The Blushing Game

- Y/N's POV -

I walk up beside him and we walk through the hallway to the front door. G opens the door allowing me to go out first. I murmur a thank you as we do so. We lean on to the platforms wooden rails. I look out at the sunrise, taking in the beautiful morning sunlight and fresh misty air blowing on my face softly. I take in a deep breath and release it, helping me breath a bit better. I tilt my gaze up to G to see him enjoying the cool sensation as well, closing his eye sockets and breathing in the morning air slowly. A small smile creeps up onto my lips as if my heart were melting. I find myself looking at him rather than the view in front of me.

He opens both sockets and catches me looking at him, I quickly avert my gaze and turn my head, blushing a faint pink again. I hear G chuckle only causing me to blush even more. "W-what? You can say it, it's obvious," I stutter firmly. He twirls his finger around a strand of my hair, something I don't mind.

"Nothin', just that you're cute when you blush," he compliments.

"Shut up, no I'm not," I huff, pouting like a child.

"You most certainly are," he proclaims, wrapping a finger around my chin, making me turn and look up to his gaze.

"You-- you're just--"

"Handsome? Sexy? Charming?~" he interrupts, a cocky grin on his face. I blush a dark pink.

"No," I cross my arms. "Nothing of the sort."

"Then what? I know you were starin' dove." I look at him, silent for a few moments.

"I---I don't have to tell you anything," I conclude childishly. "I plead the fifth." He raises an amused brow.

"Oh is that so?" he questions.

"Yes," I debate cocking my hip to the side sassily, trying to look intimidating. "Do you have a problem with that?" I can look so to others because of my supposed cold aura, but not to G, he's tough and has the advantage in height. I'm consider small to most men and women and to G who's far taller than I am, I must seem like a small bean.

"No, but I know you won't have a problem with this," he smirks. He leans down and kisses the side of my cheek, leaving me a silent trainwreck as my face heats up dangerously. "A little consequence for starin' doll,~" he whispers in my ear. I bring hand up to my face, awestruck at his actions. How is he so bold with doing things like this!?! If I tried, I would back out most definitely. He regains his lazy stance giving me a lazy grin, seeming to satisfied by my actions. No, not this time. I won't let him win the blushing game this round. He always wins, it's my turn now.

"Your not gonna win that easily, not this time," I smirk deviously. I grab the hem of G's shirt and pull him down to my level. Standing on my tippy toes, I kiss his cheek then let go. He takes a step back shocked by my actions, blushing the darkest yellow I've ever seen. I pump a fist up in the air closing my eyes. "I win!" I put my hands on my hips swaying side to side. "Who's blushing now?~" I taunt. I open one eye then the other to see the skeleton grinning at me. I didn't like the way it looked. My teasing smirk fell quickly as it came. "Hey, what's with that look you've got? I don't like it." G walks up to me and I take steps back on the platform until my legs hit the rail with nowhere else to go. I hold on to the rail behind me, weary of his next move. 

G's hands had planted themselves on the rail as well on the sides of me, permanently trapping me so. I tilt back a little as much as I can as he leans in closer to me. "G, if you're trying to scare me it isn't working," I gulp, but he only leans in closer looking at me with lazy pinpricks. He caresses the side of my face making me slightly flinch. He was being silent, too silent. 

"Y'know doll," he prescribes, his voice deep and low. "I wanna tell ya' somethin', somethin' important."

"What is it?" I mumble. He grazes his thumb across my lips, his gaze no longer meeting my eyes but my lips. "Umm.. G?" His face slowly moves closer to mine, a small gap closing just nearly. I close my eyes waiting for whatever to happen, my cheeks a bright red. I hear a slight snort breaking out into a short laugh. I open my eyes, dazed. "You--you---"

"Gotcha'," he winks giving me a lazy grin. I feel an embarrassing anger of heat wash over me. 

"You asshole!!" I shout pushing him back. "You--- you don't do things like that!"

"Well you made the first move,~" he cooes. 

"Did not!" I exclaim. 

"Did too~"

"Did not!"

"Did too~" he taunts back. Great, now I feel like the flustered idiot. I throw my hands up in the air turning around and walking to the door. 

"Ugh! Now I know Papyrus feels," I grumble hearing G chuckle in the background still. Sexy--- fucking bastard.