Chapter 34: Party Gone Wrong

- Y/N's POV -

 I pace through up and down my bedroom, wondering frantically on my decision. I hold my fist to my mouth, my teeth nibbling at my index finger nervously. 

"Okay, okay choose! Are you going or not? Should I call in sick? No, that wouldn't help. Maybe I should just go? I mean, G and Papyrus are going so... I.... Mmm, no. Yes! No! Yes! Ugh, this is so hard!" I whine, dragging my feet along the floor and falling face forward into my bed.

*!Ding!*

"Hm? Now, who could that possibly be? I'm having a midlife crisis right now!" I pout. I shift over to my side and reach for my phone off the drawer, checking my notifications. Ah, it's G. I extend my thumb to press the green button to accept the call, but find myself hesitant. Last weeks events were... Kind of awkward. I feel a soft faint pink blush spread across my cheeks at the thought. I take a deep breath and answer the phone. 

"H-hello?"

*Heya doll, you almost ready for tin cans party tonight?*

I take a glance over at my wardrobe closet and chuckle nervously, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Um, no, not exactly."

*Well, it's just a party, no need to be fancy,* he chuckles.

"I know, but I don't want to look like a hobo either," I whine.

*Need help then?*

"Sadly, yes," I sigh. 

*Alright----* 

I hear a warp sound and hop off my bed, turning my head towards the doorway to see G in the hallway, the phone up to the side of his skull. He hangs up and grins, our eyes making contact. "I'm here." I groan and extend my arms out to him in a grabby way.

"My savior," I agonize childishly. G chuckles, wrapping his arms around me as we sway side to side a bit within each other's hold.

"Did ya' miss me that much?" he asks. I smile.

"Hm, not in the slightest," I hum, letting go of him. "Now, help me with this like you said you would." I then grab his hand and guide him quickly to my room where we now stand in front of my wardrobe. G pushes a few outfits to one side and takes a glance at me.

"You really need help with this?" he questions. I nod, desperate. 

"Uh-huh."

"Really?" he chuckles as I find myself blushing of embarrassment.

"Don't laugh! I'm just nervous okay?" I confess, averting my eyes. "I've never really been to a big, big party before so I want to look my best or at least decent."

"Ah, okay," G clicks his tongue, grabbing out an outfit that I forgot I had. A wide grin plastered on his lips as my face heats up again. Shit. "Y/N, I never knew you were the type to wear such sexy attire~" he teases, bringing the dress up to his view. I squeak, finding myself reaching for the outfit attemptively as he holds it from my reach.

"Ah! G, give it! You're not supposed to see that! No one is!" I exclaim, a nervous wreck. The dress was rather revealing on the sides and was a dark purple. "G!" I whine. He holds it back farther above his head and just grins.

"Ah, ah, ah." He shakes his finger side to side in refusal. "Tell me why and then I'll give it to ya'."

"Really?" I ask, frustrated.

"Yep," he nods popping the "p" sound.

"Ugh, fine," I groan. " I was invited to this party my senior year of highschool and I attended apparently, even though out of all situations I would've declined. One of my companions got me a rather revealing dress, the one you're holding, to make me look attractive or 'sexy' as you call it," I exaggerate, using finger quotation marks. "I went to the party, had a couple of drinks, fruit punch of course. I got bored after my companions went off with their other friends and left the party thirty minutes after. End of story. Now, give me my dress." I extend my hand out, eyes half lidded and serious.