Chapter 42: My Small Quirky Family

What you need to know: 

N/N (Nickname)

S/N (Sisters name)

- Y/N's POV -

I wore a short peach colored shirt with blue jeans and sneakers. I tap my foot against the floor repeatedly, biting my lip. I turn from the window to G, his vehicle coming to a stop at a red light.

"Do you think we should turn back?" I ask, nervous. His lazy pinricks meet my eyes, a lazy grin on his face.

"No doll, they're your family. Are you that nervous?" he questions, tilting his head slightly. I pout, puffing out my cheeks, my face glowing a soft pink.

"Yes I'm that  nervous, nervous for you! You've never met my family! Although there's only my mom and sister, they're complete goofballs, especially my mother! I know she'll be completely thrilled to know Ibrung a guy home," I groan, turning back towards the window, the car moving again. 

"Isn't that a good thing?" he chuckles, raising a bonebrow. 

"Not necessarily. She's going to interrogate the heck out of you whether its appropriate to ask or not. Just don't say I didn't warn you when we get there," I sigh, already feeling sorry for G. I talked to my mom last night and she completely squealed over the phone in excitement, nearly busting my eardrums when I told her I had a boyfriend. My mom is highly energetic, silly, and practically the best parent and cheerleader you could ask for. She's always there when I need her. Besides her nice character, when it's time to get serious, oh, she's get serious alright, and I mean dead serious. It's bone chilling intensity, the kind that makes you break a sweat in the middle of a cool air conditioned room. Not fun exactly. I know how she is, G doesn't. 

I glance back at him in empathy. Poor G, he doesn't know what's going to hit him.

~ Time Skip ~ Brought to you by a bag of weed ~ Jk not really ~

We step out of the car, closing the doors behinds us. I walk up the steps and G follows close behind. I take in a deep breath of air closing my eyes for a second and reopen them. I raise my hand to the door and knoch against it. G and I both hear pacing footsteps, revealing my little sister, S/N. 

"Hey N/N! And I see you've---" She looks up at G, staring at him with her mouth gaped open. "Wow, he's hot." G chuckles. I flick S/N's head in annoyance, bringing her out of her trance.

"S/N, it's not nice to stare. Now where's Mommy?" I ask. 

"Okay one, ow. Two, she's in the kitchen. Follow me," she gestures, turning around. We walk into the house and close the door behind us, following after. I notice G looking around like a curious child making me smile. 

"Now I see where you get your cleaning habits from," he grins. I shrug. 

"What can I say? It runs in the family, although---" I cup my hand around my mouth and whisper over to G. "-- I think it stopped when my sister was born." We both snicker.

"I heard that you numb nut!" S/N huffs. We come into the kitchen, my mom setting the last dish on the table. She immediately perks up at seeing me and smiles. 

"Oh how I've missed you baby! Give your Mommy a hug!" 

I can't help but smile and listen, wrapping my arms around her as she does the same. "I missed you too Mommy, I missed you too." I know you all have question. Why do I call her Mommy? Because the term "Mom" makes her feel old and trust me, she's looks no where near old being forty-six. She honestly still looks like a twenty-eight year old. Yeah, we got youth genes.