Chapter 27: Drunk Temptation

- Y/N's POV -

It's been a few weeks since my recovery and the conversation about G's past and traumas. So far, everything has been going well and we've been more open to each other now. It makes me relieved and happy that I'm someone G can trust with his issues because I want him to be able to tell me anything, anytime. I mean, we're best friends after all. Along with that, Undyne was able to apologize after I convinced G to allow her to see me again, which was not easy, but I managed. 

And since I've never really had a girls night out, I'm having one with Alphys, Undyne, and Mettaton tonight for the fun of it to celebrate my recovery. No boys allowed (well except for Mettaton).  We're driving somewhere, but I'm not sure where because.... I'm blindfolded!!! They made me wear a dress too, which is something I rarely ever put on. Let's just say... I feel pretty exposed on what they made me wear. 

"Okay, can you guys please tell me where we're going?" I persuade, chuckling.

"Nope! Not until we get there darling!~" Mettaton exults. I sigh. 

"Can I atleast have a hint? I'm blindfolded y'know," I beg, my hands clasped together.

"N-nope!! N-no h-h-hints!!" Alphys giggles. I drag out a frustrated sigh. 

"I'm gonna die!" I whine, pouting. I hear the car come to a stop and the jerking motion of park. 

"Okay we're here!" Mettaton states excitedly. 

"Can I take it off now?" I ask. 

"NO!" They all shout in sync. I jump slightly and give a nervous smile, patting my lap. 

"Okay then..." I hear the the opening of car doors and the clicking of them back into place. I reach for my car door handling with my touching sense and find it, pressing on the latch and open the door. I feel someone grab my arm lightly and lead me out the car, closing the door behind me. Cold metallic fingers, clacking of heels... yep it's Mettaton. I hear Alphys squeal from my left and Undyne scream 'Hell yeah' from my right. "You guys are weird," I smile. We continue to walk out of the parking lot until I suddenly feel a waft of air and hear socializing people, meaning we were probably walking through doors of an establishment. "Can I take it off the blindfold now?"

"Yes darling!!~" Mettaton choruses. I take off my blindfold and look to see a colorful pink lit club. My eyes go wide, surprised and reluctant. I quickly snap my heads towards Undyne, Alphys, and Mettaton.

"Guys! I can't be in a club! I'm nineteen years old, meaning I'm underage!!" I yell whisper. Mettaton pats my shoulder. 

"Oh don't worry darling, this is my club, I own it. You'll be just fine dear,~" he explains, winking. I take out a sigh of relief.