Chapter 14: Café

Since I couldn't really sleep last night, I didn't, but I feel fine. I asked G to meet me at Stellar's Café and he agreed. I decide to wear something warm since it was now the beginning of winter. I walked down the streets and reached the café, walking inside. The moment I entered I saw G sitting in one of the seats.

"Over here doll," he waved. I came over and sat across from him, setting down my purse bag.

"Hey G," I smile. "Glad you came." I adjust myself in the seat comfortably.

"Yep me too," he lazily smiled. "How did ya' sleep?"

"Mmm, good enough. I woke up way  too late then couldn't really go back to sleep afterwards," I shrug my shoulders. He chuckled. I noticed he was wearing his light grey sweater, the sleeves of it rolled up. "Oh! I almost forgot--" I rustled through my purse bag and pulled a neatly folded leather jacket out. "Your jacket! Here you go," I gave it to him, he extended his arm across the table and grabbed it. "I washed it since I was dirty when I wore it, if you don't mind," I explain.

"Not at all, Thanks doll," he said putting on his jacket. The jackets still his size, good thing I put it on cold wash. I nodded saying 'mhm".

"So, you haven't ordered anything yet?" I ask him, checking the foldable menu from front to back. 

"Nope," G said popping the "p" sound. "I was waiting for you to get here."

"Well, how courtious of you," I said in a proper tone. "Such a gentlemen."

"Well of course, my lady," G said smoothly. He winked at me, I fought myself not to blush right then and there. Then the waiter came over to our table just in time to save me from embarrassment.

"Hello my name is Liam and I'll be taking your order's today. What may I get you?" he asks. He had hazel eyes, dark brown hair, pale skin, his physique was slim muscular, wearing a shirt that said 'Stellar's Café.

"I would like to order the french roast salted caramel latte please," I said, handing G the menu.

"And I'll take a black dark roast coffee thank you," G established. Liam scribbled down our orders on his notepad.

"Anything else?" he asked, looking up at us.

"Nope," G clarified.

"Alright then! I'll be right back," he said cheerfully. Liam gave me a quick glance before he turned around and left, which I found quite uncomfortable. I decided to shake the feeling off and not let it disturb me. I then looked back at G, noticing he was looking out the café's window, with a hand under his chin. What's he thinking?

"Are you okay G?" I ask, concerned. He snapped out his transe and turned his vision towards me.

"Hmm? Yeah I'm okay doll," he dismissed. I feel like he's lying, but I can't say anything necessarily. 

"Well you seem to have a lot on your mind," I gesture. "Do you wanna talk about it? Or do you want to keep it to yourself?" I ask in a mellow tone. 

"Mmm I'm fine, don't worry 'bout it, kay'?" he assured me. Liar. I looked at G for a few moments then looked at the scenery of the café in the back of us. I decided not to press any further if he didn't want to talk about, but I knew something was wrong. I'll talk to him about it when the time is right. Our waiter "Liam" then came back to our table setting down our drinks.

"Here you go! One french roast salted caramel latte and one black dark roast coffee!" He cheered with enthusiasm. He also set down a small plate with a cinnamon bun in front me.