Chapter 3: At my apartment

- Author-chan's POV -

As soon as Y/N had reached her apartment, she shut the door behind her and headed straight to her bedroom. Flopping on her bed face forward, she mentally cursed herself for the events that had unfolded today and her tendency for being socially awkward.

- Y/N's POV - 

Dang it Y/N, why do you have to be so, so, awkward!?! That's why you don't have any friends!  You could of just talk to him like a normal person! But you didn't.  So then why do you care? I don't know. UUUUUGGGHHHHH. Somebody kill me please T-T. After mentally cursing myself for 5 minutes, I grabbed my phone out and checked the time. I sighed, it was 3:50 pm. Welp, I guess I'll just chill for the rest of day in my living room, but first imma take a shower. I got off my bed, set my stuff on my drawer, then head towards my bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

Time skip ~ brought to you by Temmie's Tem flakes

After getting a shower and putting on my pajamas, I felt much better, so I headed to my living room, sat on the couch, grabbed the remote and turned on T.V. As I was flipping through the channels, my stomach suddenly grumbled, so I got up, washed my hands and grabbed myself some f/s from the cupboard. I returned to the couch eating my f/s and found a movie to watch called, "Jungle Cruise." Soon after watching "Jungle Cruise," I turned off my T.V. since I felt sleepy and decided to go to bed. When I climbed into my bed, I tossed and turned in my sheets trying to get comfortable. Soon enough, I eventually found a comfortable position, slowly drifting off to sleep.