Chapter 9: Tired

- Y/N's POV -

I decided to stay home for the entire today due to last night to this early morning's matter. It's the afternoon by the way. After a refreshing hot shower, I put on a tank top and some shorts. I headed to the kitchen, set my phone down on the table, washed my hands, and made myself a sandwich. I then sat down at the table and started to eat. As I was through halfway of my sandwich, my phone buzzed and I reached out to grab it turning it on to see if any notifications had popped up on my phone. Instead of notifications of ads or random products, it was text messages from G. I tapped his contact and started started to reply.

Y/N - Hey G. :)

Chill Skele Dude - Hey doll. Did ya get home safely? Cuz it was really dark when Papyrus said you left.

Y/N - Yep! I got home just fine. Besides if I didn't I wouldn't be texting you right now. Now would I?

Chill Skele Dude - I guess.... but are you sure?

Y/N - Mhm. :)

Chill Skele Dude - Hmmm, okay good.

........

Chille Skele Dude - So, do you have any plans today? 

Y/N - Nope, not really, besides being lazy. 

Chill Skele Dude - Heh. Okay, so can I come over or do ya need time by yourself? 

I hesitated a few moments before texting G back.

Y/N - Umm... Yeah sure. Here's my address, 1746 Allen Street, Apartment #247.

Chill Skele Dude - Kay, be there in a few minutes.

Y/N - Kay, see ya.

I turned my phone off, ate the rest of my sandwich, and ran to my bedroom to change out of my clothes. I opened my drawer, grabbed out a f/c hoodie, a white t-shirt to go underneath it, and some jeans to wear. I had to be careful when putting my t-shirt and hoodie on though because of the big bruise on my side. *Knock knock* "Coming," I called out rushing towards the door. I then hesitate and stop in front of it. Before I turn the knob and open the door, I take a deep breath. *Sigh* You can do this Y/N, just act like everything's normal, you're fine. You're fine. I put on a fake smile and opened the door to meet face to face with G. "Hey G, glad to see you again," I smile.

He charmingly smiles back, "Nice to see ya' again too doll. How ya doing?" 

"Good," I remark, giving him a tired smile. I move aside for him to enter through the doorway of my apartment, he does so and looks around. "It might not be the best, but it's home," I sigh closing the door. 

"No doll, it's great, real tidy too," he looks over to see everything in tack.

"Yeah I like to keep it clean," I remark, shrugging my shoulders. "Come on, we can sit down in the living room," I imply, walking to the living room, G nods and follows. We sit down on the couch and I grab the remote turning on the tv screen. "So what do you want to watch G?" I ask him. 

 "Whatever you wanna watch doll," G says coolly. 

"Your the guest, I insist," I said encouraging him.

"It's fine," G replies. I make an 'mkay' sound and turn the tv onto an action series called, 'LEGENDS'. As we were watching, I shifted to get comfortable but apparently the wrong way, causing the bruise under my clothing to sting and ache with pain. I hissed and sucked some air in under my breath, hoping G didn't hear or notice, but out of my luck, he did. He turned his head quickly towards my direction, "You okay doll?" he asked reluctantly.