Chapter 41: I Wish

WARNING: SLIGHT LEMON/SMUT

HELL IDK (︶^︶)

- Y/N's POV - 

I roll up my sleeves and tied my apron in a bow behind my back, a heroic look on my face. 

"Okay, I'm ready Tori!" I triumph. She was going to teach how to make a butterscotch pie today and I was super excited because I haven't spent much time with her lately.

"You begin with the wet ingredients for the filling and I'll deal with the Meringue and crust," she smiles, setting down the ingredients.

"Fine by me," I smile.

6 tablespoons butter6 tablespoons all-purpose flour1-1/2 cup packed brown sugar2 cups whole milk1/4 teaspoon salt3 large egg yolks, room temperature, beaten1 teaspoon vanilla extractMeringue3 large egg whites, room temperature1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar1/2 cup sugar

I read the instructions and get to work. I put the butter in first with the all purpose flour in the mixing bowl then add the brown sugar, milk, and salt slowly as its slowly stirred by the machine. I then add three beaten egg yolks and a teaspoon of vanilla extract to finalize the filling mixture. Once Toriel finishes with the crust and meringue, she puts the meringue and the fridgerator and prebakes the crust for ten minutes. She then lets the crust cool off and allows me to put the filling in before putting the whole pie back into the oven again. 

Fives minutes in, the aroma definitely spread throughout the house making G, Frisk, and Papyrus rush into the kitchen. 

"Pie!" they all shout. I shake my head, raising a hand to stop them. 

"No, it's not done yet," I voice, a grin on my lips. 

"Aw, but I want pie!" Papyrus whines. 

"Me too!" Frisk exclaims. I turn to G, shifting my weight to one leg with a hand on my hip. 

"And Mr. I don't really like sweets, I thought you didn't like pie," I smirk, raising a brow. 

"Toriel's is an exception," he shrugs, smirking back. 

"Yeah okay," I chuckle.  

"I'll watch the pie, you can go to the living room with everyone else if you wish to Y/N," Toriel replies. 

"You sure Tori?" I ask. 

"Bonding time is important, so I insist," she nods. I sigh and unwrap my apron, putting it back on the door. 

"Alright, just tell me when the pie is done so I can help," I wave. 

"I will," she said. I walk out into the hall and feel someone grab my hand, yanking me around the corner. Alarmed, I quickly move fast and look to see G with a smirk on his face. 

"G what are you---" He puts a finger to his lips, silently telling me to be quiet. I raise a brow at him but take note to being quiet and follow him upstairs. We walk down the spacious hall into a room just as big. Was all of Toriel's rooms this big? I thought. G leads me onto the bed and envelopes me into a hug. I become suspicious, a small frown on my lips. "Alright, what is it?" I probe, squinting my eyes at him.