Chapter 28: First Hangover

- Y/N's POV -

I wake up, my brain pounding at my skull. My mind feels like goop, meaning I can't remember much or close to anything. I wake in someone's bed, but no one's there. I sit up quickly and lift up the sheets to check if I was still wearing clothes. Yep, I'm still wearing clothes, I mentally sigh thankful. I tilt my head back, combing my hand through my hair while closing my eyes to try and comprehend the events of last night. Okay, I remember going to a club... dancing... wine... shots...alcohol...more alcohol and... nothing else. Damn it. I hear the door click open revealing a tall figure. It was G with a glass of water and some pills. I took out a sigh of relief. Thank God it wasn't a random guy. 

"Mornin' sleepy head," he chuckles, giving me a soft smile and walking over, sitting beside my legs at the brim of the bed. He hands me the glass of water and pills. 

"Thank you," I somnolently respond, my voice a bit scratchy. 

"So... first hangover, how do you feel?" he asks. I close my eyes and give out a small sigh. 

"Like shit," I admit setting down my glass, keeping my pills in the other hand. He chuckles. 

"Yeah, I felt like that my first time too," he grins. "But of course, their will be no more drinking for you until you're the appropriate age." I playfully roll my eyes.

"You sound like my mom," I snicker, crossing my arms.

"Heh. Good," he smiles, ruffling my hair. He gets up and walks over to his dresser. I flatten my hair down and sigh. I pop the two pills in my mouth and raise the glass to my lips, tilting my head back to swallow. It had no taste luckily, so it wasn't hard to take down. After drinking the rest of my water, I set the glass down on the drawer beside me. I felt my throbbing headache slowly subside, filling me with relief. G walks back over to me and sets a pair of clothes down beside me on the drawer. I turn my head opposite, feeling ashamed of my state but not showing it expressionaly. "Heh. It's funny how you have to keep taking care of me huh?" I joke bitterly. I hear him settle back down beside me. 

"There's nothing wrong with that," he replies. I turn to meet his gaze looking in his pinpricks to detect if he's sincere about what he's saying. I know he is, but I want to see if I can find that hint of annoyance, and apparently I can't. I turn my body completely towards him. 

"Are you sure you don't see me as a hindrance? Because, this stuff has been happening way too often, with me ending up in your bed, always in a state of injury or something worse," I complain, pointing at myself blamelessly. He cups my hands and smiles sweetly, looking into my eyes.

"No, doll. I don't find ya' a hindrance or anything worse. I don't mind if it's you in my bed either, so don't think of yourself any different in my eyes, kay?" he answers.

"Okay, but I need you to ask you something..." 

"Yeah?" 

"Can you tell me what happened last night? I-umm... don't remember much," I weakly smile, averting my gaze slightly, quite embarrassed. G's face then explodes a soft yellow, him quiet in silence. I tilt my head to the side and wave my hand in front of his face. "G? You okay? You look like a lemon buddy," I lightly chuckle, him still not responding. I then poke his cheek to see if that works. "Hello? Earth to G! G this getting weird. Blink or something! Starings rude y'know," I huff, pouting.  He finally snaps out of it and blinks, looking at me, but his face is still yellow. "Glad you could come back down from La la land. Now, can you tell me what happened last night?"