Chapter 39: Reunion

- Y/N's POV -

I dressed myself in some light blue jeans and a nice white blouse with my f/c hightop shoes. I then grab my small hand purse and exited my apartment. I walk down the stairs and out of the apartment building to see a mustang out in front. The window rolls down to reveal Jonathan, he was wearing a red shirt with some blue ripped jeans and a chain around his neck. I grin. 

"Hop in," he smiles. I gladly open the door and step in, settling myself in the seat and closing the door. 

"You never told me you had car," I smirk, grabbing the seat belt and pulling it over my chest into the latch.

"Well, you never asked," he resides, smirking back. I chuckle. 

"True, true. Oh, and did you get the address?" 

"Yeah, got it typed in on my GPS here," he sighs. 

"Great, let's go then," I excite, determination in my voice. "Onward!" Jonathan chuckles and looks ahead, the car moving into motion. 

~ Time Skip ~ Why? Because I can ~

We arrived at what seemed to be a huge mansion, Jonathan and I stared at the place in awe as he pulled up on the curb. "Are you sure this the place?" he asks. I double check my text messages and nod. 

"Yep," I respond, popping the "p" sound. I sigh and close my eyes, feeling nervous as I grip at the door handle. 

"You okay?" Jonathan asks. I open my eyes and turn my head to him. 

"Yeah, just nervous is all I guess," I breathe. "Let's just go." I open the car door and steps out, closing it afterwards. I look ahead at the house, breathing in then out. I look to see Jonathan beside me, his arm out at an angle. 

"Shall we m'lady?" he inquires in a proper tone. I simper a smile to hide my frown. 

"Yes we shall my good sir," I say, returning his tone. I hook my arm with his and we walk up the steps and knock on the door. A few seconds later, the door clicks open revealing Papyrus. His face lights up. 

"HUMAN! IT'S SO GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND I SEE YOU'VE BROUGHT COMPANY!" he smiles. I grin. 

"It's great to see you to Papy." He opens the door, gesturing us in. 

"WELL, COME ON IN! THE BIRTHDAY PARTY IS SOON TO START!" Papyrus excites. We walk in and follow Papyrus down the hallway into the main living room. Might I say, it was huge and colorful covered with decorations and the tables were set up with snacks and of course the birthday cake from the bakery. It looked just perfect for Frisks birthday. I step in, unhooking my arm from Jonathan's and look around. Lots of monsters were in the room, waiting for their arrival.

"Wow, this is amazing. Frisk is gonna love this," I compliment. 

"OF COURSE THEY ARE! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS ALWAYS GREAT AT DOING SUCH FUN THINGS," he beams, putting a hand on his chest pridefully. I chuckle. 

"Of course you are Papy." I hear faint voices, Undyne, Alphys, and G coming into view. I freeze at the sight of G, our eyes meeting each others instantly. Jonathan puts a hand on my shoulder. 

"Hey, you okay? Y/N? Y/N what's wrong?" he asks. I don't respond. "Y/N what is it?"

"Hey Punk, we missed ya'!" Undyne exclaims, smiling. 

"W-w-we've b-been w-w-worried a-about y-y-you," Alphys says. Coming back to reality, I jolt and break eye contact with G and look over to Undyne and Alphys.

"Y-yeah, i-it's u-uh, g-good t-to s-see y-you g-guys a-again," I stutter. Shit.

"So, is that your boyfriend or something?" Undyne asks, taking a glance at Jonathan.