Our bucket-list

Xingqiu and yun left Wanmin Restaurant, Chongyun grunted, "why'd we have to order spicy food! blewgh" he said in a grossed tone. Xingqiu laughed, "oh come on! It wasn't that bad" Xingqiu was actually a big fan of spicy foods, quite the opposite of Chongyun. Xingqiu pulled out a small pocket book and a pen, checking something off. "hmm? What are you doing?" Chongyun asked, leaning in to see more clearly. "Oh, I'm just checking it off from our bucket list, here." Xingqiu passed him the book, "What would you like to do next?" He smiled. "Hmm" Chongyun read through the list. "How about hunting some spirits together?" He pointed at it on the page, showing Xingqiu. "Sure!" he said, "I've heard of some haunted places or something from xiangling." Chongyun had a wide smile on, he turned to face forward. "Oh! we're here." They both stopped, they had arrived at Xingqiu's street. "Thanks for today yun! Sorry I made you eat spicy food! Hehe" qiu said, throwing a peace sign at him as he parted. "Bye!" Chongyun said, soon to continue walking.
     That Saturday was quite fun. They had completed 2 things from their bucket list, reaching the start of "The Chasm" and going to one of Liyue's spicy food restaurant's.
     Chongyun felt a ding from his back-pocket, he pulled his phone out to see 2 messages from xingqiu. yun unlocked his phone, checking his messages app. There sat a photo of an unfamiliar book and quite the paragraph under. "ughh!! i forgot to mention this but there's this book i got the other day that i feel you'd really like! want me to give it to you someday?" It read. Chongyun smiled as he started typing, "you know i like listening more than reading" He sent, putting his phone back in his pocket as he opened his front door, finally reaching his destination.
     yun left his jacket on the couch, walking over to the kitchen for the cold water-bottles sitting in the fridge. Grabbing one, he walked to his room and turned on the lights. He lay on his bed, unlocking his phone to some social media notifications and some messages from xingqiu. "yea okayyy" "just say u cant read" he had sent, with a laughing emoji. Chongyun rolled his eyes, leaving the app to open social media.
     Xingqiu was left on read, he let out a faint smile as he got up. He picked up the book from the picture and put it in his bag, he was still gonna give it to Chongyun, no matter if he was gonna read it or not.