Artwork

Chongyun put the phone down, walking to the kitchen were Xingqiu was eating his snacks. "Why are you guys here?" He genuinely asked, not trying to give any attitude. "Didn't wanna go back home." Xingqiu mumbled under his breath, he felt pretty unwelcome. Though, what do you expect after barging in with someone who wasn't even mentioned? "Is Haru coming?" Xingqiu gave a cookie to Yun. He accepted, "Yeah, she mentioned she was close-by. Do you have anything you wanna do in mind?" He asked. "Yup!" Xingqiu's mood lit up, "There's a fair late tonight, I was hoping the 4 of us would go!" He smiled. Chongyun liked the idea, it could make up for their date, and it would give a chance to fix what Sena and Haru had going on. Yun smiled, "Sure." He hugged Xingqiu, while their relationship may not be the best, the little problems always get fixed, sooner or later. The hug was interrupted by a knock on the kitchen window. It was Haru, making a funny face. "Let me in!" She mouthed, leaving the window and heading over to the front door. Yun and Xingqiu looked at each other before laughing and opening the door for her.
     "Hiii!!" Haru was her usual self, though if you looked closely, you could probably tell she was slightly nervous. "Hey!" Xingqiu greeted, "The 4 of us haven't met in a while." He started a conversation. "True!! We should honestly do this more! Are we gonna go anywhere or are we just gonna chill?" She laughed, her smile wide. A little habit of her's when she's nervous. "I was thinking we could go to a fair later." Xingqiu walked off back to his snacks. "Ooo okay! I love fairs." She sat on the couch, she hadn't processed Sena was sitting on the couch as-well before sitting down. Oops. "..Hi Sena!!" She smiled. "Hey!" Sena smiled back, you could tell there was an off atmosphere. Haru struggled through her bag, "You want some clothes? I brought extra's incase we were going anywhere, I figured you wouldn't wanna walk around in such a fancy dress." Haru laughed, she was honestly trying to forget what had happened between them. Sena stared at the clothes, smiling lightly. "Thank you." Sena thanked, "I'll go change now. This dress is.. pretty uncomfortable." She laughed, taking the clothes from Haru and heading to the bathroom.
     Sena closed the bathroom door, staring at the clothes. Haru had such a good sense of style. She had given her a waist long pink tank with some beige cargo pants, cutting off an inch or two under her knees. Sena smiled, while that day might've left them at an awkward place, she really didn't wanna loose Haru. She started dressing, Haru was everything Sena could ask for, and even more than she deserved. Why would she accept something she doesn't deserve? It's like taking credit for someone else's artwork. Haruka deserves a free relationship, with Sena she'd be tied down, not being able to show her true self to everyone.  Yes, Sena loved Haru, so she wishes she would let her go, for the both of them, she tried convincing. Though letting Sena go would only end up helping Haruka. In the end, Sena could never win. I mean, how can you win without putting in the work? It's like taking credit for someone else's artwork.