not a real update + a oneshot

hi guys just checking in, im not dead !!!! i actually kinda like this fic, my favorite character is actually haru, and i love her and yun's relationship. srsly its just so nice.. like theyre both there for eachother snfhguiakd imc rying i love them sm. 

i wanna update this fr!!!! but i havent written in so long id def have to reread the whole 57 chs before writing again, and most of the og readers wont even bother reading bc its been so long u guys prob forgot what it was ab 😭😭(me too..) 

also if i update again, the writing will def be better. 

 FIRST!!! the writing isnt gonna be jumbled one GIANT paragraph.. that's so unorganized and difficult to read idk how u guys lasted 57  chapters.. anyway the new format will be smth ive been experimenting with more, but basically itll just be like this:

"What's up?" Haru looked up from her paper, her room was barely lit up by the setting sun.

"It's nothing.." Chongyun rubbed his eyes, "I've just kinda been thinking about me and Xingqiu." His eyes wouldn't lift, though Haruka couldn't tell if it was because he was tired, or because he was upset.

"I'll listen." Haru welcomed him.

god i love chonyun and haru (as friends but UGHGHGH THEYRE SOO!H@#ERsorry idk why im freakign out ab a character and an oc thats lowk weird but wtv)

SECOND!! Punctuation omfg why didn't i use grammar im so weird.

THIRD!! pls dont expect too much. i might actually never update again, and if i do, it might not lead to anywehre. From what i can remember, Xingqiu and chongyun are already together, which was after all the main focus of the fic. Sena and haru might get together in the future? I don't know, they might be better off as friends if im being honest. Chongyun and xingqiu will probably get over the bump of their completely different lives, but will the girls be able to?? it;s just a jumble of things. 

-------------------------------------ONESHOT------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you don't turn down the music I'm going to kill you." Chongyun smiled, but he didn't lift his eyes from the homework sheet. He sat on a pillow in front of Haru's coffee table.

"You're no fun," Haru rolled her eyes, lowering the music by the tiniest bit, and turning on the lights since the sun had finally set, though it was only 5 PM.

"Just chill for a minute, I'm almost done with the work." Yun lifted his pencil after processing the question.

"Your phone's ringing." Haruka peeked. She was standing up entertaining herself waiting for Yun to finish, but she caught notice of his phone since they had agreed to set their phones in a far corner of the room so they wouldn't get distracted.

"It can wait." Chongyun was actually starting to get a little irritated from all the distractions one after the other.

"Actually, I don't think it can.. It's Xingqiu." Haru smirked, but all the worries Yun had told her about hours before flooded her mind.

"Oh, throw it over then.." He immediately dropped his pencil and caught the phone. ---"Hello?"

"Yun, cough cough (quite literally said the word cough), I'm sick." You could basically see Xingqiu's smile through the phone.

"Sure you are." Yun smiled. Haru couldn't hear the other side of the phone, but she was amused to just acknowledge Chongyun's reactions.

"Are you home?" All it took to make Qiu smile was his boyfriend's voice.

Chongyun looked around Haru's room, which left her a little confused with no context. "Yeah."

"Then.. Can you come over?" Xingqiu fiddled with his fingers.

"Aren't you sick?" Yun smirked.

"Yun~" Xingqiu complained.

"Okay, okay. I'll come over soon." Chongyun's worries always faded away when he talked to Xingqiu.