i actually hve nooooo idea where im going w this story .

Her phone buzzed, but the ring was different, only one person had this ringtone. Aiko threw herself onto the bed, reaching for her phone. "Yun texted me!" She shrieked, opening the message. "Wanna hang out tmw? My friend wants to meet u, were also inviting 2 of my girl-friends and u can inv ur bf if u want!" She read the message. "Omg!! We haven't hung out in forever." She texted back, "Yeah, I'll inv him, what time should we do it?" "2pm infront of my house work for u?" "ofc! c u tmw "She texted back. "I should invite Kai----Oh! What should I wear tomorrow.." She got up and searched through her closet. She ended up picking one of her favorite outfits, I'll reveal it later though. She folded her clothes onto her chair and threw some jewelry on top of it. "Is this the first time Kai and Yun meet..?" Aiko asked herself, "Oo, maybe I'll make friends with the other girls!! I can't wait.." She smiled at her phone wallpaper of her and her boyfriend--"Oh! I forgot to text Kai!" She laughed, unlocking her phone.
     "Aiko! Ai!" She heard someone calling her, "mm" She mumbled, trying to show the noisy person she was awake. The person sighed pretty loudly, "Aiko I'm leaving for the business trip! Mom loves you!" She shouted as she closed the front door. Ohhh, it was mom who was calling her name. She turned on her phone to check the time----1;30?! "HUH??" Aiko sprung up, the room was dark! How is it 1;30 but no su---Oh.. the curtains were closed. "Jeez! At this point I'm no better than Yun." She got up and started dressing with the clothes she had picked out yesterday, she quickly put on some jewelry and headed to the bathroom to put on some slight makeup. After about 10 minutes she was finally done. "Goshhhhh, why can't my eyelashes curl right!" She shrieked, and then her phone alarm rang. "Greeaaat!! You ring now." Ai headed over to turn off the alarm. She stared at herself in the mirror. She picked out a plain white long-sleeve shirt, a mini jean skirt, some black platforms, and some white leg warmers to match the shirt. Sure it was basic, but it was one of her favorite outfits. Aiko was actually really into fashion, she's even thinking about going into the design industry--the doorbell rang. "Coming!" She shouted as she headed for the door. "Hey" He waved, "Hey!" She smiled.