admit

"You need to clean your room," He laughed throwing himself on her bed. "Shut up," Aiko rolled her eyes, "Anyway! Theres no time to relax! Come on, we'll be late." She rushed him as she left her room. "Where are you going?" Kai asked. Ai popped her head back into the room, "Are you acting stupid or---" She was interrupted by him pointing at something behind her, Ai turned back to just see a jacket, "Huh?" She turned back. "Have you even seen the weather reports," Kai laughed, walking over to her, "It's gonna go into the negatives," He helped Ai put the jacket on, "Oh! You should wear that beanie I gifted you! Oh! Or the scarf." He searched around the room.
     Kai had basically dressed her up as a little kid, with that puffy jacket, a scarf wrapped around tightly, and a beanie, the basic. Ai grunted, "Okay, well what about you?! Where's the beanie I gave you." She complained. Kai finished zipping up her jacket, "Right here." He smiled as he took the beanie out of his pocket. Aiko smiled, admitting defeat, "Let's go then!"
     "Aiko!" Yun's mother shouted; Huh. "Umm," She glanced at Kai, how was she gonna cover this up.. Ai quickly let go of Kai's hand. "Hi Miss!" She ran over to the couple, and the teens hiding behind him. Aiko glared at Chongyun, giving that "Why are they here?" Look, though Chongyun seemed just as clueless of what to do. "I haven't talked with you in forever! Oh! Who's that boy behind you?" Yun's mom asked. Ai just gave an awkward smile, umm, should she just tell them? Then her and Yun won't be expected to end up together or something.. "Hello! I'm Kai, Aiko's.. friend." He caught up. Ai faced him, Kai understands the situation she's in, and he's been okay with keeping their relationship secret, he really is the best. "He's my boyfriend! We've been dating for soon to be 2 years!" Ai stated. She left the couple literally speechless. "Oh.. I guess a lot has happened since we've barely been coming home." His dad managed to say. "Well, we're happy for you two! Have fun you guys!" The couple went back inside. They were probably more upset than they showed, but it's not their business. "Hi! I'm Haruka! You can call me Haru tho, nice to meet you!--You're Aiko right?" Haruka popped in out of nowhere. "Oh yeah! Nice to meet you!" She smiled. "I'm Sena, I'm uh, Xingqiu's wife." She pointed at Qiu, he just gave an awkward grin. "Oh? Married so young? That's cool." Kai joined in. Sena thought for a moment; "Yeah, It was forced. But it's fine since were all good friends." She fake-smiled. "Aww, that's too bad. Well, where are we going?" Ai changed the topic. "Ah, I was thinking we can just go around town? There's a festival happening in an hour or two, so we can just hang out at a restaurant in the mean while." Chongyun suggested. "Oo yeah! How about the new one that just opened up? It's called.. Uh... Liyue's nackbard?" The group started walking. Haru laughed, "It's called Liyue's snackbar idiot." She joked.