Wide smiles

"Ryuji?" Someone said from the corner. Chongyun came back to earth, turning to see who was calling him that, again. "Wow!" The girl laughed,
"It really is you! Why the long face?" She rested against the wall, next to him. Chongyun sighed. "For the second time, my names Chongyun!" Haru had stopped him from following Xingqiu.  "Okay, okay!" She complained, "Care to explain your..... mood?" She questioned. Chongyun stared at Haruka. I guess it was okay to tell her. "Follow me." Yun said, dragging her. The park was close-by.
     They sat on a bench, Chongyun sighing. "Wow." Haru laughed, "Seriously, who put you in such a bad mood." She laughed. Chongyun glared at her. Today her hair was up in a high ponytail, she was wearing a baggy jacket with some jeans. "Alright so..." Chongyun started, "Well.. Xingqiu said he liked me." He said. Haru was a little surprised, "Finally!" She said, falling to the back of the bench. "Huh?" Chongyun said, turning to her. "I mean," She paused to stretch her arms, "It was kind of obvious, no?" She smiled.  Chongyun had a puzzled look on his face. Haru sighed, "So? when are we going on a double date?!" She laughed. Chongyun's face changed. "Well.. I don't like him anymore. I used to, but it was a long time ago. I wanna go back to being friends, but he's been ignoring me" Haru was a little speechless. "And when you found me, I was trying to follow him!" Chongyun glared at her. Haru laughed, standing up in-front of Chongyun. "Look yun. My friend told me this once." Haru started, "A person's feelings will never disappear, no matter how faint or heavy they were. While Xingqiu might accept being friends again, his feelings will not change.  And," She pointed at Chongyun, "You're past feelings haven't either." She smiled widely.