Can we even go back?

"I'm going home." Yun said determinedly. Haruka couldn't help but laugh, "You're seriously gonna just leave? Don't ruin the night, it's only 7." She said, a little sassier than usual but whatever. Yun glared at her, "I don't care!" He protested, "It felt like I was gonna die! I'm not letting you guys convince me onto any other rides." Xingqiu rested on his shoulder, "Yeah, maybe that was his last straw." He laughed, "I'll go home with him, you guys can stay here for longer if you want." He smiled. Sena stared at them for a while, "...No.. I'll go home too." Haru turned to look at her, "What!? You too? You guys are no fun. Bye." She walked off towards the exit. "What got her so mad in a couple of hours?" Yun questioned. Sena just stared at her leaving, she only said no because she didn't want to lead Haru on, it's like anything they would do as friends has somehow turned into a romantic thing, and that isn't what Sena wanted. "Right, I'll go too." Sena started. "Oh, want us to drive you home?" Xingqiu asked. "I'll be fine, I can find a taxi on the way. Thank you for tonight." She smiled, walking off. "Well, the nights over, I guess." Xingqiu sighed, looking at Yun. Chongyun just shrugged, "You wanna stay over at my place?" The question caught him off guard, but "sure!" He smiled.