Helper

Haru smirked. "What?" Yun asked, "Nothing~" She teased, but Chongyun didn't get it. "Alright! I'll take Sena for spicy food or whatever, but can you take the stupid Xingqiu away from her!" She pointed to the two, "They're stuck like glue! blewgh" She stuck her tongue out. Chongyun laughed, "Alright!" He stood up, walking towards them, leaving Haru behind.
    "Hi Xingqiu, hi Sena!" Yun smiled. Sena waved, "Qiu, there was someone calling for you back there" Yun pointed to a corner behind him, "Follow me." "Oh alright, I'll see you another time Sena! Bye!" Xingqiu smiled, leaving with yun. Chongyun glanced quickly to where Haru was, she was giving him a thumbs up, he smiled turning back to Xingqiu.
     They both stopped at the previously mentioned corner, "So...." Xingqiu started, "Where's the person who called me?" He questioned. Oops. Chongyun hadn't thought that far ahead. "That's weird... They were just here?" He tried to sound convincing, which surprisingly worked. "Oh well, the party's ending soon anyway." Xingqiu sighed, "Want to go home?" "Oh, sure. It's getting pretty late anyway." Yun yawned. "Hmm, but it's pretty cold out. Wait here, I'll ask one of my family's drivers to drive us!" He smiled, leaving for a few minutes. Chongyun was happy, mostly because it mean't he didn't have to walk home in such cold weather, but partly because he would spend time wi-"Okay! I'm back. Let's go!" Xingqiu smiled, leading him toward the exit.